ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL THURSDAY 3/19 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD**

Re: **THURSDAY 3/19 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD**

Kind of nice being a Friday night game. 25 or so teams will already be out by then!

That's one way to guarantee that Iowa makes it to the 2nd day LOL
I remember getting pounded by Cincinnati one year and we literally kicked off the tourney. Cincy killed us and we were out of the tourney 2 hrs into it. Ruined the tourney fr me that year. NW St was even worse.

Originally posted by IronFist1776:
That's one way to guarantee that Iowa makes it to the 2nd day LOL
I remember getting pounded by Cincinnati one year and we literally kicked off the tourney. Cincy killed us and we were out of the tourney 2 hrs into it. Ruined the tourney fr me that year. NW St was even worse.
I've hated Jason Maxiell since that very day.

Notheasten/Domer game is pretty good right now. ISU game not looking good for an upset so far.

Haha can hear the BOOOOOs.. faint.. 16-16 for ISU/UAB right now

It's going to be a crazy tournament. The better teams should pull away in the second half, or not :)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

UAB up 3. Not sure that is a good thing the way ISU plays in the 2nd half.

UAB would have to be up by 25 at half to have a chance to win this game..

Originally posted by SotaHawk87:
They have to have a 2nd half letdown at some point right?

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:
Maybe they have to get up by 25 before ISU gets in the mood to play.

Watching ISU today and there is a lot of complaining by the players and looks like their screaming at each other? Niang on the bench does not help Either.

Don't worry they will come back, They better I have them going to the sweet 16 dang it. Every year I pick against them, they go far. Every year I pick them, they get upset.

Originally posted by Chewback:

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

Maybe they have to get up by 25 before ISU gets in the mood to play.
Lets hope UAB keeps it at a comfortable 6-10 points the 2nd half then.
wink.r191677.gif

I just can't stand watching them. If they lost to UAB I would be so happy, and I care less where I have them in my brackets although I don't see ISU going that far. The amount of gushing over Fred Hoiberg and ISU as some kind of America's team is so obnoxious. With apologies to Cardinals fans, it reminds me of all the articles you see about the Cardinals represent Americana, all that is good and stuff. It makes it that much more fun to see a team lose.

Sooner or later, you're gonna roll snake eyes. It would be one thing if it was frigid shooting, but ISU has been extremely careless with the basketball.

Niang will play every minute this half. UAB has no shot.

Verne Lundquist needs to hang it up. He was great in his prime and this is depressing.

Agreed.. "Shooter from the right side.. no good"............"uh that shooter was Naz Long"

Agreed.. "Shooter from the right side.. no good"............"uh that shooter was Naz Long"
Shooter McGavin

UAB is pretty terrible, if you look at their season results. Haven't beaten anybody else in the tournament.

UAB is not a good team. ISU taking bad shots and careless with ball.

Originally posted by iceland:
I just can't stand watching them. If they lost to UAB I would be so happy, and I care less where I have them in my brackets although I don't see ISU going that far. The amount of gushing over Fred Hoiberg and ISU as some kind of America's team is so obnoxious. With apologies to Cardinals fans, it reminds me of all the articles you see about the Cardinals represent Americana, all that is good and stuff. It makes it that much more fun to see a team lose.
Go Cardinals! :)

I'm not sure ND makes it past Texas/Butler. They haven't looked real impressive.

2 ND players crash in from the sides on the Northeastern dribbler and 2 others reach in and slap the wrist and strip the ball away and the officials do a no-call? How in the world does a team get away with that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT