ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

giphy.gif

34 out of 34, can't do much better than that.

Our MAGA folks will be here soon to tell us this was nothing more than a kangaroo court and all the verdicts will be overturned on appeal. They won't tell us why just that they will.
Well, it isn't just the MAGAts. You also saw totally down the middle centrists like @hawkland14 who really knows a lot about the law telling us there was not way a jury could convict Donald Trump.

I think it’s fair. If Biden committed a crime same. Trump has been a criminal his whole life. It’s good to see the powerful held to account

Reactions: TheCainer
All this politically motivated litigation directed against the noble Trump. I'm personally terrified that the deep state is coming for me next. Where does it end!

UPDATED: All the major Trump court cases since 2016​

AuthorKevin DrumPublished onMay 30, 2024 – 5:13 pmLeave a commenton UPDATED: All the major Trump court cases since 2016
I guess it's time to update my table of Donald Trump's court cases.
CaseOutcomeDetails
E. Jean Carroll #1LostOrdered to pay $5 million. On appeal.
E. Jean Carroll #2LostOrdered to pay $83 million. On appeal.
New York business fraudLostOrdered to pay $454 million. On appeal.
Stormy Daniels hush moneyConvictedFound guilty on all 34 counts.
Hillary ClintonLostCase dismissed, Trump fined $1 million for frivolous lawsuit. On appeal.
Steele dossierLostOrdered to pay legal fees of $382,000.
Pulitzer Prize boardOngoingDefamation suit over awarding prize for coverage of Russiagate.
New York Times and Mary Trump for publication of tax informationLostDismissed by judge. Trump ordered to pay legal fees of $392,000.
62 suits over election fraudAll lost61 suits lost immediately, 62nd lost on appeal.
Mary Trump et al. against Trump over exclusion from willWonSuit dismissed, then Mary lost again on appeal.
Georgia election fraudOngoingOf 19 co-defendants, four have pleaded guilty so far. Trump's case hasn't been scheduled yet.
Bob WoodwardOngoingTrump is suing Woodward for copyright infringement over an audiobook that includes interviews with Trump. Recently moved to New York.
Classified documents (federal)OngoingJudge doing everything possible to delay case past Election Day.
Strzok/Page charge of political retribution by TrumpOngoingA judge has ruled that Trump can be deposed.
January 6 (federal)OngoingWaiting for Supreme Court ruling on Trump claim of presidential immunity.
CNN defamation (2020)LostDismissed by judge.
CNN defamation (2022)LostDismissed by judge.
New York Times defamation (2020)LostDismissed by judge.
Washington Post defamation (2020)LostDismissed by judge.
WJFW-NBC defamation (2020)LostDismissed by judge.
Michael CohenLostDropped by Trump shortly before he would have been forced to give a deposition.
Trump UniversityLostAll three suits settled for $25 million in restitution.
Trump FoundationLostFoundation shut down, Trump ordered to pay $2 million restitution.
Letitia James misconductLostDismissed, then dropped by Trump on appeal.
Six lawsuits against Trump related to January 6OngoingJudges have ruled that the suits can proceed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT