ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

He’s not going to sleep with you hun
I posted a video of a lib being weird and talking about his man crush on the judge and here you come making gay innuendos immediately after you lefties have gay sex on the brain apparently.

Trump is very obviously innocent and this trial is an absolute sham. No homo.

You better get down with the clown.
juggalos ryan broderick GIF

It is almost certainly going to make a big difference with low information voters, probably a decisive difference per the election if Trump is convicted.

It obviously won't make any difference at all to degenerate MAGA's like yourself.
Not actually, as many undecided/independent voters are coming to the realization that the DOJ is being weaponized, which will not work in Biden’s favor.

• Haha
Reactions: franklinman
You realize all this came to light and the investigations began around 2018, right? Who was POTUS then? I forget.
the "analysis" that leads to the conclusion that joe biden is behind the scenes, pulling all the strings regarding trump's many trials is solely because trump is being held accountable....that's it

trump being held accountable = joe biden's fault

it's a reaction based on not wanting trump to ever be held accountable for anything...not based on any actual information or indication that joe biden actually did anything

I've read different stuff on potential sentencing, and it's funny to see community service as a likely punishment for Trump. Knowing him he'll say that being president is community service instead of picking up trash along a highway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT