ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-trans State Laws Increased Suicide Attempts By 72%

Too young to get a tattoo but old enough to decide they need to take irreversible hormone "therapies". Madness.
There are a decent chunk of Dems who also think it's madness as do a subsect of lesbian and gay folks. I don't understand why they put up with their party being tied to this lunacy. I think it's more out of fear of being cancelled by the intolerant rainbow Jihad.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Tell you what, if this happened to my child, I would melt the barrel on every weapon I own taking out libs!! ☠️💀👺 >

They're doing that same thing in the state of CA today

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
That lady made that big post and then included her venmo account?

LMFAO.

IF her story is true, that's too bad for those kids.

Zero reason to show your venmo account.
The venmo and gofund me are directing the money to help support the Spectrum group at Linn Mar. She also mentions that the superintendent has reached out, local police and the FBI are investigating it as a hate crime....because you know, they threw a knife at them during the parade.

So if her story isn't true, she's gonna be in some trouble.

Reactions: lucas80
Children are not capable of making life altering decisions, period. We don't allow them to drink, vote, marry, sign some legal documents. There is a reason for that, it is around age 26 before the brain is fully developed. Any parent that would allow their child to take such drastic and irreversible action should be jailed for child abuse.
Sure, but they can carry their rapists baby to term...

The venmo and gofund me are directing the money to help support the Spectrum group at Linn Mar. She also mentions that the superintendent has reached out, local police and the FBI are investigating it as a hate crime....because you know, they threw a knife at them during the parade.

So if her story isn't true, she's gonna be in some trouble.
Threads like this one are always good at identifying who would take time out of their day to go scream at a child and throw a box cutter at another human being. Either by what they post, or the people who don't post but think we can't see their likes.

Reactions: McLovin32
Are these the same parents that teachers and school administrators say are the worst ever by a large margin? Parenting is at an all time low, school behavior reflects that, So does addiction to phones and social media but yes let’s just whip out the drugs and knives and hope that fixes all the parenting and social media ills.
It seems like you are the one spending too much time on social media becoming all activated over other people's lives.

Sure, but they can carry their rapists baby to term...
What if in the circumstance of rape that requires an abortion that the rapist must also be put down, charged not only with rape but murder as a result of the abortion as well? Would leftists sign on to this policy or does their love for felons mean more to them than their love of abortions? The ridiculous defense of the st louis murderer recently legit has me wondering

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT