ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio votes to make abortion rights protected in their constitution

This is why the far right pushed so hard for the special election in the Summer. When given the choice, people pick individual rights. Nice to see the Republicans still pushing total abortion bans, and six week bans around the nation. That's great for Dems in 2024.

Some day our children will shake their heads at the decisions of their forefathers.
Some day our children will wonder why some women were forced to die because they had to carry an unviable fetus, or faced critical health care issues but could not seek medical help. Some of our kids will look back at a time in which women were chattel.

Some day our children will wonder why some women were forced to die because they had to carry an unviable fetus, or faced critical health care issues but could not seek medical help. Some of our kids will look back at a time in which women were chattel.
That's part of the problem. If the right would accept that abortion might be necessary in those situations then maybe we could get somewhere. Out of the women that I know who have had abortions, only one was because of rape. All the rest were because of convenience. Death of life because it's convenient. Smh

Some day our children will shake their heads at the decisions of their forefathers.
No Way Abandon Thread GIF

This is why the far right pushed so hard for the special election in the Summer. When given the choice, people pick individual rights. Nice to see the Republicans still pushing total abortion bans, and six week bans around the nation. That's great for Dems in 2024.
Now that the viability amendment has passed, let's hold that election again to make it harder to reverse.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
Equal rights? What does that mean? Men have already had the right to end innocent human life?

Adult human beings have rights to make decisions. Every Red state has decided against your argument by a democratic process. The public does not agree with you. Your opinion, your attitude is in the minority.

So, bitch all you want, but a woman has the right to make medical decisions effecting her body, not you or some dipshit congressman in backwater USA.

Science, you are bad at it.

The science is on my side.

Life begins at conception.

JFC. The argument is over. Keep typing the same shit over and over.

Assuming this is accurate (it's not) what gives that life the right to force another to put their life in jeopardy?

Assuming this is accurate (it's not) what gives that life the right to force another to put their life in jeopardy?

Wait...why is it not accurate?

Are you a biologist or scientist?

"Since a recent study suggested that 80% of Americans view biologists as the group most qualified to determine when a human's life begins, experts in biology were surveyed to provide a new perspective to the literature on experts' views on this matter. Biologists from 1,058 academic institutions around the world assessed survey items on when a human's life begins and, overall, 96% (5337 out of 5577) affirmed the fertilization view."

Wait...why is it not accurate?

Are you a biologist or scientist?

"Since a recent study suggested that 80% of Americans view biologists as the group most qualified to determine when a human's life begins, experts in biology were surveyed to provide a new perspective to the literature on experts' views on this matter. Biologists from 1,058 academic institutions around the world assessed survey items on when a human's life begins and, overall, 96% (5337 out of 5577) affirmed the fertilization view."
Yes.

Reactions: HawkNester
Doesn’t that put you in the pro-choice camp, then?

I believe there should definitely be exceptions for rape, incest and the life of the mother. I'll let the you all fight about the rest. I'm just not passionate enough about the issue.
Having said that, I have a very low opinion of women who have abortions (3 examples above excluded).

There's not much I can do.

The evil in this world doesn't surprise me, unfortunately.

You just can't reconcile with it doesn't freaking matter. Go to bed, next morning everything will be the same.

Quit trying to wreak havoc with nothing.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT