ADVERTISEMENT

Okie St. PBP

Me: Call a fan base a little out of touch/stuck in the past.

Iowa fan: PEDOPHILES!

Those are totally equivalent. You guys are delusional.

My friend: No matter how much you dislike a certain fan base, you should never use words like that. I worked in a prison for 6 years...people were serving time for making an example out of someone for far lesser shit than being a called pedophile.If I was you I would retract that statement before someone on this site takes that way too personal. Just my humble opinion. Please dislike whoever you want. Call them dipshits if you like, but I wouldn't go where you went. Again, I've seen people spend time in prison for snapping for something far less. You're not a very smart or prudent fan.

Little hint guys and gals: the trolls will be out all over this thread and every thread.
Another OOB
C on Stoll.
White out for the esc
0-3
35 seconds
1:05 RT for Stoll
o/u for stoll
10 seconds
end of 2

3rd period
Stoll goes down
Figures he has to get a td to win, so why not?
False start #2 on White
Stoll up and out
1-3
RT under a min.
SW one against Stoll but not against White.

OSU=Roadrunner UofI=Coyote. Always too stupid to figure the pesky roadrunner out. Don’t change a thing T&T, just work harder, seems to be working very well! They should be treated the same way Zalesky was treated. Can’t win, get out. Times have changed, and what everybody says is true. Iowa wrestling is 1990’s Nebraska football. Remember the good old days fella’s. The triple option was figured out, and so was “push/pull”. A huge joke, opposing coaches laugh at the way things are being done in Iowa City. If you don’t agree with me, block me. I will give any of you the freedom to get the last word in.

Well fellas, if nothing else, this meet has shown me that we still have a lot of work to do to get back on top...or anywhere near the top. Hopefully, we'll shine a little brighter come B10s. And hopefully Spencer will be healed of whatever's ailing him...he just doesn't look like the guy who ran through NCAAs last year. :(

Is Warnerov still a nickname on here? Haven’t seen it in awhile. Also I remember a time that it didn’t matter who psu recruited at 197, Beard or Hoffeman didn’t matter! Warnerov would wreck both their entire career lololol
Why are you on our board trying to start fights? You have nothing better to do with your life? Your team is #1, go be happy in Happy Valley. Your antagonizing will not bring you happiness in life. If you want to discuss the great sport of wrestling, this is the site for you, otherwise, be a better person, go help an old lady cross a street or something that will bring you true feelings of joy.

1:15 to go
Duck attempt
oob
Dogs seem unconcerned about helping me frantically clean.
Stoll circling and they go oob
40 seconds
I have 4 min.
20 seconds
Stoll reaching for ankle
White holds off.
Stoll loses 1-3.
Iowa loses 12-27.
And I go clean

Me: Use some semblance of logical thinking.

You: IF U DONT LIKE IT U CAN GET OUT PUSSY

I'm surprised the enlightenment period wasn't centered in Iowa City. Top notch bunch of thinkers on this board.
I think your dad is involved.

Reactions: PA Power
Again the question, why no Perez, tough kid, and he is healthy! Put him out on the mat, could not be worse than the current situation!

Its funny Im reading all these replies, but yet have no idea which trolls u guys are all talking to. Maybe learn the ignore function. Oh, and also learn how to not reply to the morons if they arent on ignore yet

Reactions: PrairieHawk24
It sounds like you guys can't take anyone fighting back at all. Thin skin is an epidemic on this board.
Isn't that why you are here? Thin skin? If you didn't have it you would be here. The fact that you are here trolling means you don't really enjoy wrestling, you just enjoy our losing. Says a lot about who you are.

Last edited:
OSU=Roadrunner UofI=Coyote. Always too stupid to figure the pesky roadrunner out. Don’t change a thing T&T, just work harder, seems to be working very well! They should be treated the same way Zalesky was treated. Can’t win, get out. Times have changed, and what everybody says is true. Iowa wrestling is 1990’s Nebraska football. Remember the good old days fella’s. The triple option was figured out, and so was “push/pull”. A huge joke, opposing coaches laugh at the way things are being done in Iowa City. If you don’t agree with me, block me. I will give any of you the freedom to get the last word in.
I guess, but Iowa hasn't finished lower than 5 at nattys in ten years and outside the top 8 in like 30 years. OSU has. They actually have finished quite a bit further behind Iowa. If everyone has figured Iowa out how could they possibly receive a trophy almost every year?

Actually the only thing that changed with Nebraska football is that Tom Osborne retired. But I do agree with your comments to a certain degree. We certainly need to be more aggressive and I think we need some new blood on the bench...and I'm not talking about Brands going anywhere. But the reality is that we're not improving...and more of the competition (e.g., Michigan, OSU, tOSU, and PSU) are catching us or putting us in the rearview mirror. Even with a healthy Kem, we would still be 3rd or 4th again this year...not what we were hoping for. And each year we talk about next year.

I love upsetting you guys. Iowa fans during a beatdown are at their most vulnerable. Hope you all enjoyed the match today! Later.

Yet BWI would insta ban any opposition on their own board. Truly pathetic fanbase. I lose more and more respect everyday. Which is a shame bc most of the wrestlers are brilliant and I highly respect.

Me: Call a fan base a little out of touch/stuck in the past.

Iowa fan: PEDOPHILES!

Those are totally equivalent. You guys are delusional.
You’re accusing us of being delusional while spending your Sunday interjecting inflammatory comments on a PBP thread for a team you don’t even like? Take a look in the mirror. I’m an Iowa fan, but not a PSU hater nor have I ever gone to your message board to talk smack and act like a tool. I’ve actually got better things to do. Go find a hobby.

I, along with many others here, don’t drop “Ped State” comments as I’m not a fan of it, but if you’re going to come over here and behave like a fool then you should expect some negative comments. It’s pretty simple, or at least should be, to understand that if you behave like an adult you’ll be treated as such.

Cheers

Coming from someone I wouldn’t trust with a butter knife, that cuts real deep let me tell ya lmao
Brah all I’ve done is roast people on here, when your fan bases typical go to’s of Sandusky, Carl and cheating don’t work, you guys start begging me to stop being a bully, that’s when I know I have you all on your knees hahahaha

It sounds like you guys can't take anyone fighting back at all. Thin skin is an epidemic on this board.
Take the Hawk lyou PSU moron.
Wow the co- best duel team in the big 10 just got smacked. Big 10 really falling back to the pack!
Not a PSU fan but did you forget they are in the Big ?
We will see how it works out for the little 12 at the NCAA tournament .Lol

No last word, just an observation - based on your brilliant argument above, I now see that you are not a very educated wrestling fan. Please consider taking the "Hawk" out of your name as it is a disservice to educated fans everywhere.

Most of the trolls on here don’t bother me, but you are seriously a Bit@h with a capital B.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT