ADVERTISEMENT

Oliver Martin opinion

I can't wait to find out where he'll transfer to next season.

Funny is we were told zero chance by a few Nebraska posters he sees the field with all the incoming talent there. Then sure enough Martin is out there playing with fellow walk on Kade Warner while all the guys with all the stars next to their names barely putting up any numbers minus Wandale Robinson.

Funny is we were told zero chance by a few Nebraska posters he sees the field with all the incoming talent there. Then sure enough Martin is out there playing with fellow walk on Kade Warner while all the guys with all the stars next to their names barely putting up any numbers minus Wandale Robinson.

It’s not really surprising. Oliver’s a good player. His problem at Iowa is he came at a time where Iowa was pretty loaded at receiver.

His current western trajectory (combined with his overrated skillset) puts him on a path to either Wyoming or Idaho.

He hasn't proven to be a P5-caliber receiver. He's already on his 3rd team and with 2020 being a throw-away year, I won't be completely shocked if 2021 is #4.

If he can swallow his pride, he may be better off transferring to a G5 or FCS school. He could be a stud at South Dakota State or Northern Illinois or something like that.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Ahem...it’s the University of Dubuque.

😉
OH NOOOOOOOO!!!
usa_today_10543180.0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
He probably played half of Nebby’s snaps on Saturday but Martinez was God awful. OM also returned some punts.

Still like him. Still wish the best for him. Still wish it would have worked out here.
If you're transferring from Iowa to Nebraska (3rd transfer!? Give me a break), I do not like you.

I do not hope he does good things.

I do not want him to win a single game or score a single touchdown.

I just looked again. He left a ten win team, where he had five receptions, for a 2-5 Nebraska team where he got 4 receptions.

Since this season doesn't cost eligibility I see a move to Colorado State for a season and then finish up somewhere in the Nevada desert, not actually Nevada University, just football somewhere in a desolate place.

I don't know of any other college athlete who lettered at three different schools in the same sport

Reactions: iowahaha1
I think I might have Oliver figured out! He will have 3 football letters in 3 years... "M" "I" and "N"... so, he can go to Emory to pick up an "E" to have "MINE" on a nice leather jacket or he could transfer to Tennessee to pick up a "T" in which case he could have "MINT" on his jacket. He is just a fashion forward football player!!!! (FWIW, he seemed like a nice kid based upon his recruiting interviews. I hope he ends up somewhere where he is happy and can get a good educational experience,)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT