ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando area Iowa game watch locations

BurgHawk87

HR MVP
Oct 30, 2007
We'll be in Florida for my son's make a wish trip during the CyHawk game. What's a recommendation for a good place to take in the game?

We'll be in Florida for my son's make a wish trip during the CyHawk game. What's a recommendation for a good place to take in the game?
I’m having my daughter do some research for you. She just finished her phd at Central Florida. She had heard about a place called Wing Shack. Wasn’t sure about the location or if it’s a good place or not.
I will get back to you if she comes up with anything.
Enjoy your time down there with your son!

Reactions: BurgHawk87
Shit, sorry didn’t see this already posted. I was just shocked op wasn’t aware of the I club.
2 things, I clicked on the ignored post and it was actually something useful from emoji man. Amazing. And also I wasn't sure if the I Club was still the preferred resource so feeling lazy I thought I would ask other internet strangers instead:cool:

2 things, I clicked on the ignored post and it was actually something useful from emoji man. Amazing. And also I wasn't sure if the I Club was still the preferred resource so feeling lazy I thought I would ask other internet strangers instead:cool:
Yeah, I didn’t realize I was replying to a troll. I guess as someone who no longer lives in Iowa and goes to I club game watches I assumed it was still the standard. My apologies if I came off condescending.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT