ADVERTISEMENT

OSU VS MIZZOU

Mizzou is so undisciplined. They're all over the place. Makes me appreciate Kirk's coaching even more.

Reactions: tweeterhawk
Mizzou is so undisciplined. They're all over the place. Makes me appreciate Kirk's coaching even more.
Agreed. As Hawkeye fans, we’ve become accustomed to what it takes to win close, low-scoring games. What Mizzou is doing is not a recipe for success.

This QB situation is humbling for OSU fans right now. Dare I say their guy is playing worse than our guy. Just not ready and has the deer in the headlights look imo.
At least when we played our third-string freshman QB during a bowl game, we had a few weeks to prepare.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
There is going to be a brawl during or after this game….has that feel to it.

Opt outs shouldn't be wearing their jerseys on the sidelines. They bailed on their teams. Why act like you're still a teammate when you're healthy but not playing?

I actually agree with this. It's fine to protect yourself but it always seems weird that they get to pretend like the season is over. This is the last game... play.

A question I had is do they get all the gifts from the bowl games?

I actually agree with this. It's fine to protect yourself but it always seems weird that they get to pretend like the season is over. This is the last game... play.

Good question!

Opt outs shouldn't be wearing their jerseys on the sidelines. They bailed on their teams. Why act like you're still a teammate when you're healthy but not playing?
Thinking the same thing. What the hell could have happened to cause Harrison to opt out the morning of the game. He preps for a month with the team, then at game time “sorry coach, not doing it now”. What an ass move.

Thinking the same thing. What the hell could have happened to cause Harrison to opt out the morning of the game. He preps for a month with the team, then at game time “sorry coach, not doing it now”. What an ass move.
The announcers said he made the announcement late to avoid being a distraction to his team. They then praised him for the “character” he showed with that decision.

I'd say I bet they do

Me to Iowa's OLine
E7QTxBxVcCoexy_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT