ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Booger McFarland will not return to Monday Night Football

ESPN finally came to there senses. He was horrible, and why would any grown man want to be called by the name Booger is baffling. Those two sucked but if they hire from within like they are talking, who are the next ones that won't be for crap either. Just don't bring a woman into the booth

McFarland just repeated the sane 4 things that he saw on film every game. He was just way too repetitive it drove me crazy listening to him in game. He might be better doing recaps or half time stuff.

Reactions: kcgolfer
Neither was that good.. Boog actually said something last year in favor of the lions gettting shafted by the refs that made him slightly tolerable for me.. Joe T completely fireable thou..

McFarland just repeated the sane 4 things that he saw on film every game. He was just way too repetitive it drove me crazy listening to him in game. He might be better doing recaps or half time stuff.
I thought he did a good job. He had excellent football insight and a great sense of humor.

I’ve read that Steve levy with Louis riddick and dan orlovsky as most likely replacements.

I've heard Dan Orlovski on the radio and he know his stuff. The local station in the twin cities also has Sage Rosenfeldts on and he is interesting to listen to with all the stops he had in his career. Not as insightful on the X's and O's but great on player experience and interaction kind of stuff.

I had to stop watching MNF as the nonsense that idiot spewed for 3.5 hours was atrocious. Can't understand how he got the job in the first place as he was terrible...Good Riddance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT