ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Michigan under investigation for sign stealing

Now THIS is funny!
Puts this nothingburger into perspective.
Sign stealing has existed since the onset of time.
Easy fix: Encrypted WiFi between transmitter/receivers in the OC headset and the QB's helmet.
Why hasn't this been done a long time ago?

NCAA, lolz.

I think this shows that the B1G commissioner is going to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to Michigan. They are spineless when it comes to the top programs and Michigan has successfully muddied the waters by saying all these other teams are sharing signs.

I'm convinced that the B1G will go sit in the corner and let the NCAA "handle it". Which will probably be a slap on the wrist a few years from now.

Meanwhile, the NCAA moved very fast to suspend ADULTS for placing legal bets on sports they have ZERO influence on.

I'll conclude with the usual..
F*CK the NCAA
Or they will do something really harsh like vacate a couple of their wins from 2020. The horror.

Funny he won't be on the sideline for the Ohio State game!
This does very little relative to punishment. It's like the b10 commish can wash his hands of this, Michigan gets a slap on the wrist and continues its quest of a national title and everyone goes home happy. I'm sure a lawyer and judge flew on the team plane and they will issue an emergency injunction and we will see Jim tomororw. Either way, nothing to see here people.

This does very little relative to punishment. It's like the b10 commish can wash his hands of this, Michigan gets a slap on the wrist and continues its quest of a national title and everyone goes home happy. I'm sure a lawyer and judge flew on the team plane and they will issue an emergency injunction and we will see Jim tomororw. Either way, nothing to see here people.
I don’t believe he will be their coach next year. Two suspensions in one season.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
Now THIS is funny!
Puts this nothingburger into perspective.
Sign stealing has existed since the onset of time.
Easy fix: Encrypted WiFi between transmitter/receivers in the OC headset and the QB's helmet.
Why hasn't this been done a long time ago?

The OC could effectively become a spotter in addition to calling in plays... "back side pressure", "Coop is open deep", etc.

The articles I have read simply say he cannot be coaching on the sidelines. Nothing about not being able to be in the press box.

It's a slap on the wrist, but two things here are important.

1. Jim Harbaugh's reputation is officially, irreparably ruined. Most of the world already knew he was a shitbag. Now everyone will. Except Ellobo.

2. Michigan's sign stealing is over. Time to win the hard way again. Maybe Jim can start crying about hostile crowd noise, like he did so often as a player?

Michigan not happy.

Their statement:

F-mjdhpW0AAXV52

F-mjdhqXAAA4itV

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
how would the defensive coordinator not know what Stalions was doing?

who signed off on Stalions expense reports?
Oh they fully knew and signed off on everything. Riddle me this...a low level staffer is on the field adjacent to the defensive coordinator making calls and bending his ear vs OSU and staff knows nothing? Absolutely ridiculous and full of lies.

LOL. Michigan trying to strong arm the B1G.

This type of behavior after you've been proven to be CHEATING should result in harsher punishment.

There's SUPPOSED to be a benefit for trying to own up and come clean and cooperating. You know.... Like how Iowa sell reported the gambling on ONE game unrelated to the sport our athletes are in. Guess it's better to sweep under the rug and threaten like the Michigan CHEATERS

On one level I don’t like it, but on another, I just don’t really care. We’ve all known stuff like this is going on at blue blood schools behind the scenes. For every Michigan, there’s probably a bunch of others who’ll keep on doing it and never get caught, which makes this feel like an exercise in futilty

Even Dinardo on BTN last night said he has never seen or heard of anything like it. Meaning Michigan sending a staffer doing the things he did. Also said even if you believe Jimmy didn’t know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT