ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 2

Mesenbrink and PSU are getting ripped up on Twitter.
200w.gif
That may be the final straw that causes them to lose a NC race within the next decade.

Oh wait, no it won't.

Except Desanto would get booed and a point docked by the ref for extracurricular stuff. I would love it if Mesenbrink were a Hawk but he was playing games there. With Desanto, it wasn't a game.
Chief, I've followed this board, and have loved every post you made. I disagree a bit though. I think this kid is all about it. All season he wrestled the exact same way. I think that's who he is. JB is my all time favorite. I was happy with the win, but I appreciated getting after it.

JB is positionally the greatest ever. There are only a few ways to even try and break thru that. I appreciate trying a different tactic.

Reactions: IAChief32
Lee in on a single gets crotch lifted over for two but Lee comes point on top. 11-2.

Quick score after a scramble for Zane 11-4.

Lee has slowed down and is hipping Zane down. Looks like Lee is improving and yes he gets around to finish. 13-4 54 secs left. More blood time.

Back at it, Lee another high crotch. Scramble. And stalemate. 27 secs left. Zane pushing pace and Lee gives up a go behind. Final. 13-6

Reactions: TarpHawk
Is a double forfeit possible?
I mean if they could just give Spence the spot I’d take it. But I’m willing to bet Spencer is gonna get it either way. Still mystified at him seeming to gas so quick in the second. That really shouldn’t be as noticeable as it is. Looked better tonight but he was still out of gas at the end of it.

Reactions: Chuck C
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT