ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 4

Anyone else getting a vibe that Vodka’s been kicked out of seminary?
Perhaps a good time for a vodka or two here on Earth?
Or maybe a listen to that great Beatles tune, Let it Be.

Reactions: shobart
So last night I'm watching the finals with my wife (wrestling mom for 35 years) and Helen wraps it up. She says, "that was impressive." I turn and respond, "yes, she has a CB rating of 8.6".... Slight delay, then she asks, "what's that?" I turn slowly, and say, "Its the Cute Butt index."... Her silent, staring response was priceless.
Anyhow, a great weekend of wrestling!

Or brainwashed. There are too many cases of, “Do what I say, but as I do,” for words to mean much, imo.

However, that’s not where I’d put the words of his holiness….. (I was fortunate to catch one of his lectures.)

Btw… Any idea on when Buddha will (re)incarnate as a woman?
Yes, one can be brainwashed or brainwash themself.

According to Buddhism, the Buddha will never be reincarnated. Since he became enlightened, he no longer has to be reincarnated and instead joined nirvana after death.

In contrast, the Dalai Lama is reincarnated (currently 14th reincarnation). According to Tibetian Buddhism, he chooses to be reincarnated until human suffering no longer exists. But the current Dalai Lama has hinted he may choose nirvana for fear the Chinese government might rig his next reincarnation.

As the Dalai Lama has been chosen through testing by men after parents propose their child as possibly the reincarnation of the first Dalai Lama, I don't expect the Dalai Lama will ever be reincarnated as a female.

To be clear, I am more about Tibetian Buddhist philosophy, and would not claim to be a member of Buddhism, the religion.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT