ADVERTISEMENT

Our next AD will be...

If they don't use a search committee that targets the best candidates than we will end up with someone annointed for the wrong reasons...like to continue as a Barta clone.

Yeah, search committees always work out really good!

We’ll, they got an outright conference championship in football and men’s basketball Elite 8, both this past school year, something iowa hasn’t done either of since the 80’s. I’m sure their fans would tell iowa where to stick their TV money and to wake them up when all these riches lead to something tangible in the two major sports.

No…. That’s what you hope they would say. These fan bases they’re all the same. There’s a shit ton of guys like you on their board & soon as they drop back down to 7-5 next year, they’ll be bitching just like you would be!

But it gives us a good laugh!

Gene Taylor at Kansas State would be my first choice. Then maybe bring his current football and basketball coaches to Iowa City in a few years.
Taylor will be approaching 70 by the time he has to hire new coaches- meaning that would be right at the end of his tenure. New coaches want stability from the AD who hired them by knowing they’ll be around awhile. Taylor would not provide that.

He’s 74 and I believe it’s been reported that he’s pretty fond of Kirk Ferentz, as is Tom Brands. I’m sure that pisses you off. Lol.

I always enjoy reading people downgrading one coach, and lifting the other one up like he’s some kind of hero, and then they find out they’re friends!!
Wow, 2 replies to the same post. you must have been REALLY butt hurt over it. Mary ferentz here should have a bud light.

Wow, 2 replies to the same post. you must have been REALLY butt hurt over it. Mary ferentz here should have a bud light.

Man am I butt hurt… So butt hurt good comeback by the way.

And I prefer Mary Ann!

Teenage sexual humor is super hurtful 😜

The more I read about Beth Goetz and hear what she says about her coaches, NIL, etc... the more I like her as our next AD.

No…. That’s what you hope they would say. These fan bases they’re all the same. There’s a shit ton of guys like you on their board & soon as they drop back down to 7-5 next year, they’ll be bitching just like you would be!

But it gives us a good laugh!
More infinite knowledge, I see. Got fan bases and “fans like me” all figured out.

I was responding to the dude who was trying to downplay KSU’s success under Taylor and put him in his place. Your rehashing of your tired “you’re just not a brilliant super fan like me” routine added nothing.

You seriously think the KSU fanbase has the same attitude towards Taylor as Iowa has had towards Barta? LOL. Thanks for playing.

More infinite knowledge, I see. Got fan bases and “fans like me” all figured out.

I was responding to the dude who was trying to downplay KSU’s success under Taylor and put him in his place. Your rehashing of your tired “you’re just not a brilliant super fan like me” routine added nothing.

You seriously think the KSU fanbase has the same attitude towards Taylor as Iowa has had towards Barta? LOL. Thanks for playing.
KSU > Iowa, lol. Hell no. Not even close.

When will they add 20,000 seats to get to Kinnick capacity? All that success and all. Fans must be dying to get in there.

Time will tell right? And being a super fan is not even close to an insult … You clearly take it way more serious than I do Friend!!! so you indeed are a super fan!

You know better than everybody!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT