ADVERTISEMENT

Owen Freeman is Iowa’s best freshman performer since . . . ?

Surprised no one has said Luka Garza. 12 points and 6.5 rebounds a game. 35% 3 point shooter. Owen is playing well, really bouncy good, great hands. His offensive game is much more limited at this point than Garza's was as a freshman. If Freeman develops some of the post moves that Garza had and can hit some shots away from the rim he will be a great offensive player.

Might it be Ricky Davis? Pierre Pierce (eww)?

Most impressive is that Center is probably the most difficult position to excel at as a freshman in the Big 10 and Freeman already playing like a veteran. Sky is the limit for Big O!
Yeah

He's impressive.

Needs to put on some muscle for next year and he will really be a monster around the basket.
In fact, many of Iowa's smaller, leaner players would benefit from a solid summer weight training program. Skip the "summer leagues" and work on building up muscle/stamina.

This is what Keegan Murray is saying has made the biggest difference for him in his NBA improvement.

Surprised no one has said Luka Garza. 12 points and 6.5 rebounds a game. 35% 3 point shooter. Owen is playing well, really bouncy good, great hands. His offensive game is much more limited at this point than Garza's was as a freshman. If Freeman develops some of the post moves that Garza had and can hit some shots away from the rim he will be a great offensive player.
I was going to say this. His numbers are pretty much a Garza clone. I think Freeman is going to be a stud.

Idk numbers wise I’m sure @Legend12 could give us those and berate everyone else.
Garza

SeasonSchoolConfClassGGSMPFGFGAFG%2P2PA2P%3P3PA3P%FTFTAFT%ORBDRBTRBASTSTLBLKTOVPFPTS SOS
2017-18IowaBig TenFR332621.74.47.9.5573.96.5.6020.51.4.3482.84.1.6812.44.06.41.10.31.01.12.412.17.13

Freeman

SeasonSchoolConfClassGGSMPFGFGAFG%2P2PA2P%3P3PA3P%FTFTAFT%ORBDRBTRBASTSTLBLKTOVPFPTS SOS
2023-24IowaBig TenFR16719.54.66.9.6584.66.8.6700.00.1.0001.93.0.6462.43.65.90.71.11.91.02.111.15.25

I feel like we just don't have enough posters telling them to kill themselves anymore.

Oh, shit, @Moral @torbee @Bank of Hawk

Here you go, Hooooomies!

Do the world a favor, kill yourself.
Kill yourself dimwit. F**king idiots like yourself suck up the rhetoric of the lying fascist right wing in Iowa and you are too stupid to actually think. You might as well be dead since you are just a burden on society.
Kill yourself. Do the farm animals a favor.
Kill yourself, pervert.
Kill yourself, pervert.
Kill yourself, nazi.

Reactions: millah_22
WJ7XWXDELZDNFGHCI7P3N4N3FQ.jpg

this is who he reminds me off most. Settles assimilated to college right off the bat. He was the best player on the team. You could tell he was special. And they both play hard. No other big I can remember has made that impact so soon.
just for clarification I only remember from Greg Stokes junior year.

Vodka Samm. Solid Freshman year really laid the foundation for the big numbers she’d put up in her prime.

We'll see where he ends up, but as a freshman, I think Freeman looks like the most promising Iowa player I've ever seen,.. Is he as talented as Keegan?,.. Does he have the work ethic of Luca?,.. Time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT