ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Kennedy?

Jesus, so all six of those kids have the same parents?
I have 5 kids that all have the same last name so I dont get why this seems so strange to some. Having more then 2 kids in the U.S. is perfectly legal and fairly common here in SW Iowa. :) If at first you dont succeed try try again.;)

Reactions: TarpHawk
That’s Kennedy’s own fault. He needs a gimmick. Yea sure, he beat the guy...meh. But Hidlay catching that hoagie and chomping on it is worth the #1 ranking.

Gotta have a gimmick these days.
How about putting guys to their back. I like that one. That or he steals the hoagie next time he beats Hidlay. Thanks for the snack, enjoy banging your head on the table (I think he did that after his second loss last year at the tournament Kennedy beat him)

Reactions: Dagboi
I have heard from several different people Mark Sr saying similar things about a few different schools. “They were the favorite until...” “we would have liked to...” “we always thought he would go to...” “That School was our second choice.” I get the impression he kind of just told people what they wanted to hear in the moment.

Not to sure about that, they were together when he said it. Mark smiled.

I have heard from several different people Mark Sr saying similar things about a few different schools. “They were the favorite until...” “we would have liked to...” “we always thought he would go to...” “That School was our second choice.” I get the impression he kind of just told people what they wanted to hear in the moment.
Yeah, Mark Hall fits in well at Penn State. He probably made the right choice. Nothing to see here

For awhile, it was tOSU. Then he flipped to PSU after a visit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT