ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick McCaffery playing with Tyrell Terry this summer

Tyrell Terry looks really thin. He must be very skilled but could use 25 pounds of muscle.

With two high profile players leaving the Barnstormers....how long before they lose that prestigious Adidas affiliation?

Tyrell Terry looks really thin. He must be very skilled but could use 25 pounds of muscle.

I saw him play this winter. 25# is probably a stretch but he could stand to gain a few lbs. Good shooter and pretty effortless athletically. Granted I only saw him play once but I wasn’t blown away.

Can't hurt in recruiting can it?? I mean he is going to Minnesota where UNI pulls some good players out of that area. Maybe Fran will stumble onto a PG up there.

Reactions: HawkAttackDial911
2019 forward Zeke Nnaji is expected to be with the D1 Minnesota team as well (switching from the Nike-sponsored Howard Pulley team). They will have quite a frontcourt with Nnaji, McCaffery and Hurt playing together.

Reactions: nu2u
Cant hurt recruiting the Minnesota area. Especially against that Lil Ricky guy. Assuming he will be there in the future... Cant hurt to get the name in the area. And this will certainly do it!

I saw him play this winter. 25# is probably a stretch but he could stand to gain a few lbs. Good shooter and pretty effortless athletically. Granted I only saw him play once but I wasn’t blown away.
I have seen Terry play a few times-- I as well have not been overly impressed. He is a nice player-- decent shot, long, fairly athletic, but he is rail thin and not a great penetrator for a point guard.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Terry seems like a solid player, but I'd rather have Locure. He has a lot of skills. I think Locure can get stronger, his offensive game looks solid already.

I have not seen him play but hopefully we are not reaching? We need a stud or two in the back court or we will continue to struggle. I am not being negative and I love Hawkeye Basketball but he does not look like a difference maker on the video.

Terry seems like a solid player, but I'd rather have Locure. He has a lot of skills. I think Locure can get stronger, his offensive game looks solid already.

it may just be me, but I would prefer the player that will qualify for college and stay there four years.

Reactions: perryhawk
Love that Patrick is getting this opportunity. Would be great to land the PG. Bonus that Fran can attend unlimited games.

Love that Patrick is getting this opportunity. Would be great to land the PG. Bonus that Fran can attend unlimited games.

Pretty cool that Fran will be able to watch Patrick and Tyrell at the same time.

i wonder where Patrick will live? I guess Fran can rent him an apartment in the Twin Cites, but still....

Pretty cool that Fran will be able to watch Patrick and Tyrell at the same time.

i wonder where Patrick will live? I guess Fran can rent him an apartment in the Twin Cites, but still....
Why would he have to live there?

Why would he have to live there?

It’s not like he practices with the team. top level aau teams have kids from all over playing for them. Patrick will go practice a few times, learns the offense and defense and will just meet up with the team wherever the tournament is being played

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT