ADVERTISEMENT

Pats Hawks game is pretty entertaining

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
I didnt get to watch any games earlier but this game is good so far. Fun offenses to watch on both sides.

I am entertained. A good day all in all. The Bears made me angry, but won. The Cowboys had a stunning come from behind win, and now a solid match up in the night cap.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Absolutely too predictable there. You were supposed to fake that.

I do not understand lining up in pistol or gun there. They don’t even have to play the sneak.
Typically I'd agree with that--I hate starting the ball 5 yards deeper in that situation. But since everyone knew that was coming (they kept the same package in AFTER Seattle's TO, if I'm not mistaken) I would have spread it out and at least have the pass/scramble option in that situation. You could have sent Harry (who was HOT) on a fade, and ran Edleman underneath across the formation, and rolled Newton out But it's easy to play armchair QB, and like Legend said, BB has forgotten more about the game than I'll ever hope to know.

Reactions: mnole03
Typically I'd agree with that--I hate starting the ball 5 yards deeper in that situation. But since everyone knew that was coming (they kept the same package in AFTER Seattle's TO, if I'm not mistaken) I would have spread it out and at least have the pass/scramble option in that situation. You could have sent Harry (who was HOT) on a fade, and ran Edleman underneath across the formation, and rolled Newton out But it's easy to play armchair QB, and like Legend said, BB has forgotten more about the game than I'll ever hope to know.

I loved that play they ran at the start of the 4th quarter where Jakob Johnson caught the touchdown. They could run that as an RPO, and I bet we see it again when it really counts.

BB gets the benefit of the doubt this week. If they drop two in a row, he’s garbage.

Reactions: TailgateTom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT