ADVERTISEMENT

Paulsen Twins

Auger

HR All-American
Sep 14, 2007
Nice article on them. Not the biggest fan of this class as a whole but I love the O-linemen the coaching staff grabbed in this class.

Paulsen Twins

It would be cool if one started at LT and the other at RT. Best of luck to the Paulsen boys!

I've talked with a few people I know from the Moville area. Both sound like good kids and I think will be solid players for Iowa.

Really excited for these two. I can honestly say I would not be surprised if these boys became twin 1st round NFL draft picks someday.

I know the trend around here is how the coaching stinks, the recruiting stinks, etc. and there is some truth to that looking at how this season played out. But you know, by the time a senior class rolls around there are usually only 6-10 of them left anyways. I think these two will be two great ones that stick and there are some other hidden gems in this class. I know, not sexy, but I am starting to like this class, it represents the epitome of Iowa football, lunchpail workers that have been overlooked and have something to prove. I think this class will be ok.

The Big Boys drove down to the weight room early Wednesday as they usually do and did their lifting then at 8;00 they set a barbell in front of the entrance door and invited all in. They signed there LOI's for the press and TV then proceeded to Band practice for a Jazz Festival later that day, then came back to WC for wrestling practice. Only one can wrestle at State and the other will compete in music. They usually switch off but don't no who is going where.

Both Boys could be over 300 lbs if not for wrestling, very cool kids and will be a positive force in the locker room and on the field.

You never know what to expect from these Big Boys. This last summer they drove every where with a huge tractor tire on top of there car. When kids stop at the park or wherever to hang the Big Boys had the tire so they could mess around with it. lol

This looks like a good class for OL. I like that Iowa got bigger guys that can play Tackle or guard. Seems like Iowa in past has settled for a lot of guys that are 6'3 on paper and in reality closer to 6'1 or 6'2.

Nice OL class won't make up for slow defense though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT