ADVERTISEMENT

Paying Homage to Iowa Football..........

It's not great but was better then when it first was released. On mobile you can now back space. You know the national board will be down all day tomorrow. Because it's Rivals.

Just tried to QUOTE a section of what you said, and don't feel like "figuring out" how to do it. It was a simple copy and paste (with Quote) before. Can we literally not do that now ?

And seriously, you literally couldn't "Back Space" on the mobile ? :oops:

What, could you end a sentence with a gosh darn question mark ? 😳

Just tried to QUOTE a section of what you said, and don't feel like "figuring out" how to do it. It was a simple copy and paste (with Quote) before. Can we literally not do that now ?

And seriously, you literally couldn't "Back Space" on the mobile ? :oops:

What, could you end a sentence with a gosh darn question mark ? 😳
When you back space once it would kick you out of the message box. But keep the message there. To delete you would need to do it one character at a time or highlight whole sections.

When you back space once it would kick you out of the message box. But keep the message there. To delete you would need to do it one character at a time or highlight whole sections.

So If I wanted to QUOTE one section of what you just said, for instance, "But keep the message there" without quoting the whole post, is that possible ?

I just hit reply and took out what I didn't want. Backspace works now so you can do that.

I know we tend to "get used to" stuff, but this whole new potential set up doesn't sound so good.

Upgrades are supposed to be for the sake of.........ummmm....... UPGRADING stuff ! 😦

Wha, the best we can look forward to is a bunch of new emoji's, 80% of which nobody will use ? ( 🦷 )

I know we tend to "get used to" stuff, but this whole new potential set up doesn't sound so good.

Upgrades are supposed to be for the sake of.........ummmm....... UPGRADING stuff ! 😦

Wha, the best we can look forward to is a bunch of new emoji's, 80% of which nobody will use ? ( 🦷 )
And they took away the best ones already....

Reactions: nupist
Yes, hold on to like and you have more options. How FB is.

I don't do Facebook, but you've been extremely helpful tonight. :)

This sucks, I liked the emoji's that actually laughed.

I'll CONSIDER, in my normal arrogance and self importance, replying to you on the free board. 😝

Reactions: hawkcub
And they took away the best ones already....

Hey, I'm not trying to take this off topic, though it's going to seem that way. I am A-Political in this regard......

But I'm watching all the 9/11 specials on the History Channels and it amazes me how much POWER VICE-President Dick Cheney took upon himself.

He completely inserted himself into the Unified Chain of Command. HE gave an order that commercial jets could be shot down ? (thank God it never came to that).

Other than Governmental Clearance privileges, the VICE-President of The United States has no more power to give orders than your average buck private peeling potatoes, BARRING something happening to POTUS, or the 25th Amendment being invoked.

Just throwing that out there. But to keep this Football related, I remember how somber and sober the country and College Football was after that.

If you were alive at the time, you'd remember that all teams WALKED, QUITELY onto their playing fields immediately following that. AMERICA ! :)

Hey, I'm not trying to take this off topic, though it's going to seem that way. I am A-Political in this regard......

But I'm watching all the 9/11 specials on the History Channels and it amazes me how much POWER VICE-President Dick Cheney took upon himself.

He completely inserted himself into the Unified Chain of Command. HE gave an order that commercial jets could be shot down ? (thank God it never came to that).

Other than Governmental Clearance privileges, the VICE-President of The United States has no more power to give orders than your average buck private peeling potatoes, BARRING something happening to POTUS, or the 25th Amendment being invoked.

Just throwing that out there. But to keep this Football related, I remember how somber and sober the country and College Football was after that.

If you were alive at the time, you'd remember that all teams WALKED, QUITELY onto their playing fields immediately following that. AMERICA ! :)
I have no idea what to make of this post, but I gave you a 'like' anyway.....

I have no idea what to make of this post, but I gave you a 'like' anyway.....

Nothing at all to make of it.

Again, I know "The Board" we post on and I'm not trying to turn this into that, in no way shape or form........

Just mentioning that I've been watching all the 9/11 specials today (you DO know what day this is, don't you ? :oops: )

(I need my FAVORITE, side-eye emoji ! 😫)

............. and that I was (at the time) a little bit shocked that Dick Cheney was being..........

............. Dick Cheney. 😧

And to KEEP this thing on College Football, CONGRATULATIONS Iowa Fans...........

............ You have a better record vs USC than Nebraska does.

'Mkay, so I just learned the HARD WAY that after certain links, you have to push the BACK button, because if you close out said links, the BOARD will close out with it.... 🦷

SERIOUSLY, is this what we've got to look forward to ? 😩

Nothing at all to make of it.

Again, I know "The Board" we post on and I'm not trying to turn this into that, in no way shape or form........

Just mentioning that I've been watching all the 9/11 specials today (you DO know what day this is, don't you ? :oops: )

(I need my FAVORITE, side-eye emoji ! 😫)

............. and that I was (at the time) a little bit shocked that Dick Cheney was being..........

............. Dick Cheney. 😧

The decision had to be approved by potus. Cheney gave the order due to talking to potus about the need to do it earlier in their conversations but yes, he didn’t have the authority as VP to make that call. Cheney was operating under the assumption of being the president since Bush was not available due to the communications issue of AF1 and bouncing between FL, Barksdale, and Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha.

It amazed me of the speed with which AF1 was traveling and the fighter jets scrambling to catch up to it as it headed back to DC. Said they were going 92% of Mach 1 or over 700 miles an hour. Average airliner is 300 miles an hour so they were hauling ass as they headed to Andrews.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT