ADVERTISEMENT

Penn meet

edquinn06

HR All-American
Sep 25, 2014
IA-IL-WI
This could be an interesting meet if some of our starters are out.

125-Miller Dec Harris. Could see a MD here 0-3

133-Caiolocco dec Cullen. Be nice to see Cullen get a big win here against a guy who is an AA threat. 0-6

141- Ferrante is good and if Real is still out I see him beating Bennett. It would be a good win if Bennett can pull it off. 0-9

149- Probably the best match of the dual. I expect Murin to win but Zapt could pull an upset. 3-9

157- I think we will be a better idea of where Cobe is in the pecking order. Artalona is a AA threat. 3-12

165- PK should have another bonus point win here. I’ll go MD but TF is very possible. Saw Kelly is also listed and if he goes this could go in Penn’s favor. 7-12

174- with no Brands or Swafford I think Penn takes this one also and it could be by MD 7-16

184-Assad MD 11-16
197-Warner Dec 14-16
285-Cass bonus I’ll go MD but could be fall 18-16.

This one’s gonna be closer then some people think.

This could be an interesting meet if some of our starters are out.

125-Miller Dec Harris. Could see a MD here 0-3

133-Caiolocco dec Cullen. Be nice to see Cullen get a big win here against a guy who is an AA threat. 0-6

141- Ferrante is good and if Real is still out I see him beating Bennett. It would be a good win if Bennett can pull it off. 0-9

149- Probably the best match of the dual. I expect Murin to win but Zapt could pull an upset. 3-9

157- I think we will be a better idea of where Cobe is in the pecking order. Artalona is a AA threat. 3-12

165- PK should have another bonus point win here. I’ll go MD but TF is very possible. Saw Kelly is also listed and if he goes this could go in Penn’s favor. 7-12

174- with no Brands or Swafford I think Penn takes this one also and it could be by MD 7-16

184-Assad MD 11-16
197-Warner Dec 14-16
285-Cass bonus I’ll go MD but could be fall 18-16.

This one’s gonna be closer then some people think.
And yet with all our starters in there is some thought that we could beat PSU? We lose at least 3 of last 4.

He can wrestle 5 times and keep the shirt.
This is what I thought, unless this rule is just for TF? Either way it’s been stated many times that Cullen has no intentions on RS, seems he just wants to move on with life after his 4 years. I know he is academically gifted also, so it’s obvious he wants to get started pursuing his professional career.

This is what I thought, unless this rule is just for TF? Either way it’s been stated many times that Cullen has no intentions on RS, seems he just wants to move on with life after his 4 years. I know he is academically gifted also, so it’s obvious he wants to get started pursuing his professional career.
Remember he did already redshirt during the year that didn't count. He just didn't have a re-do redshirt like Kennedy did.

Reactions: Grip220 and el dub
Hmmm, OK, it was my understanding he still had a shirt. Obviously if he does not or he does not want to use it, it does not matter. That being said, I am still running Teske out till I see a reason to do otherwise.

Hmmm, OK, it was my understanding he still had a shirt. Obviously if he does not or he does not want to use it, it does not matter. That being said, I am still running Teske out till I see a reason to do otherwise.

Pretty sure there’s a reason Teske didn’t travel out east. I don’t think there’s a lot of difference between the two.

He does still have a redshirt available if he and Iowa want it. After this season, he has 3 years to complete 2 seasons.

Reactions: TarpHawk
Let us not forget it’s in Carver Hawkeye Arena, which makes 74 and possibly 57 toss ups. At 133 Colaiocca has to wrestle for it to be a favored weight for Penn.
I’ve been looking forward to this one since the schedule came out. It will be a good early test for the Hawks.

A couple on here have mentioned maybe Swafford or Woods will go today. Why are they not listed in the program? How often does Tom send out a guy not listed?

A couple on here have mentioned maybe Swafford or Woods will go today. Why are they not listed in the program? How often does Tom send out a guy not listed?
That list was put out on Tuesday and he said those guys are day to day so it could happen. How often I have no idea

Day to day means just that . Things change. Although I don't think we see either of them today. But I don't think the line up that's out there will be the line up today

Reactions: HawkFan1986
I would really love to see Swafford out there. Last year he pulled his shirt, only to have Kemerer come back. Now Nelson is hurt. I feel like this is his chance to get matches in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT