ADVERTISEMENT

Peterson: ESPN woes should worry Iowa, Iowa State

Lol. He just keeps coming back for more. At this point I'm convinced this is just a joke. He can't be this delusional, can he? Ed Hinkel, DJK, Clinton Solomon, Marvin McNutt, Vandeberg are all pretty decent receivers. Dare I say, more accomplished college wr's than a lot of ISU wideouts. We haven't even mentioned tight ends yet.

It's a little sad. He's a fan of this...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ge-football-teams-nfl-draft-first-round-picks

Seriously, the second worst program at producing 1st round pick happened in 1994. ISU's was 1973. The ****ing "Godfather" was still in theatres. Not the sequel. The original.

Last edited:
Brand new staff with new scheme has a learning curve. We will be much better this time around. Iowa has.a new QB & Offensive coordinator. I like our chances in Ames.

Weird though, those badass RBs fared much better against many Big 12 defenses. Must've been a short learning curve. If I were you I'd worry about that road game you have against the random shitty MAC program that beats you every year.

Both teams have had decent receivers. That is all they are. Are you for real with those? And some folks here call me delusional.

Am I for real with what? The best WR in ISU history was soundly outplayed by MVB on the same field. Yes MVB is decent at best. What's that make Lazard?

Am I for real with what? The best WR in ISU history was soundly outplayed by MVB on the same field. Yes MVB is decent at best. What's that make Lazard?
New scheme and staff last year affected all players. Lazard is projected as a 3rd rounder next year. Who is the last Iowa receiver to be drafted?

New scheme and staff last year affected all players. Lazard is projected as a 3rd rounder next year. Who is the last Iowa receiver to be drafted?

Lazard had better stats against Iowa last year with new scheme and staff than he did in 2015. Neither years were that good though. He'll have lots of chances to pad stats against Big 12 non-defenses. Iowa doesn't produce many WRs but has still sent more to the NFL than ISU. That's what's so funny, your projected 3rd round pick got faced by MVB two seasons in a row. If Iowa played in the Big 12 there's no telling how many more WRs we'd send up.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK

Marvin McNutt. Better question when was the last time an Iowa state player was even drafted? I think this draft was 3rd one in a row no clown was drafted. Could be wrong.

Lazard had better stats against Iowa last year with new scheme and staff than he did in 2015. Neither years were that good though. He'll have lots of chances to pad stats against Big 12 non-defenses. Iowa doesn't produce many WRs but has still sent more to the NFL than ISU. That's what's so funny, your projected 3rd round pick got faced by MVB two seasons in a row. If Iowa played in the Big 12 there's no telling how many more WRs we'd send up.
Interesting side note: The B12 only had 2 wrs drafted last year. Apparently the passing game the play in that conference doesn't translate to pro offenses.

Interesting side note: The B12 only had 2 wrs drafted last year. Apparently the passing game the play in that conference doesn't translate to pro offenses.

I'm sure NFL guys recognized how bad the defenses in the Big 12 are. This year when the Texas RB was picked that's what all the ESPN guys were talking about, how he had good numbers but it was against Big 12 defenses so what do those numbers really mean. Was kind of funny.

Mike Warren was a freshman All American 2 years ago and he lost his starting job to David Montgomery last year. Together, they will have a better running game than Iowa's backs. ISU will be serviceable in the trenches and much better than Iowa on the back end of the defense. There will be no learning curve this year when the teams play.

So your 2 main RBs had 41 more yard than wadley who split time with Daniels on 75 more carries. Wadley still had 10 tds double isu duo. Wadley also had 88 more receiving yards and 3 tds compared to none for your RBs. Also huge factor Iowa faced lot tougher defenses then the pathetic Big 12 Defenses isu played against last season.

Speaking of OL Iowa returns everyone including 3rd team AA in Welsh. But yeah it was the learning curve keeping them down, sure...

Mike Warren was a freshman All American 2 years ago and he lost his starting job to David Montgomery last year. Together, they will have a better running game than Iowa's backs. ISU will be serviceable in the trenches and much better than Iowa on the back end of the defense. There will be no learning curve this year when the teams play.

Neither one ran for squat against Iowa. Please, pleaee, please, please play that weak 4-2-5 again.

isu's OL and DL sucked last year and isu lost most of those bad players. 3-9 is serviceable only is the eyes of clone fans.

Last edited:
Marvin McNutt. Better question when was the last time an Iowa state player was even drafted? I think this draft was 3rd one in a row no clown was drafted. Could be wrong.
Haven't had too many, but we do have the best(and highest paid) interior lineman in the NFL.

Your back end had no answer for Wadley, Daniels or Mitchell. When we weren't runnning past them we were running them over.

Your back end had no answer for Wadley, Daniels or Mitchell. When we weren't runnning past them we were running them over.
New scheme and staff and players were out of position. It will be completely different this year.

New scheme and staff and players were out of position. It will be completely different this year.

Face it isu players were as overmatched as the score showed. No really this the year. Forget the last 4. In fact forget the last 104 years. Clown fans are sure of it.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Proud avatar father gets crushed in every argument so keeps changing his position. Dude - seriously, this is embarrassing. People on CF have made fun of u. Take a few days off, circle the wagons, and come back with a semi-coherent position that at least is supported by a scintilla of fact. I get your circle jerk with your son, but buddy you aren't even getting a whiff of support by the Clones on this site. That speaks volumes as to your level of argument or delusion. Seriously take a break pal.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Proud avatar father gets crushed in every argument so keeps changing his position. Dude - seriously, this is embarrassing. People on CF have made fun of u. Take a few days off, circle the wagons, and come back with a semi-coherent position that at least is supported by a scintilla of fact. I get your circle jerk with your son, but buddy you aren't even getting a whiff of support by the Clones on this site. That speaks volumes as to your level of argument or delusion. Seriously take a break pal.

It all comes down to this, isu is InSecuriy University. Clown fan gonna cry is awesome at proving this over and over and over again.

1st team all pro and gave up zero sacks last year. The most dominant interior lineman and it really isn't close.

What is it now 44 years since the clowns have had a 1st Round draft pick? Will this decade end with Ricky Stanzi and isu having the same number of Bowl wins?

I seriously don't know which is worse, his horrendously, misplaced, meritless arguments or the fact his avatar is his kid in a tank top. His poor kid looks like a douche from the late 80's busy flexing and getting no play. Yikes.

1st team all pro and gave up zero sacks last year. The most dominant interior lineman and it really isn't close.

Pretty awesome. You gotta cling to what you can cling to. Any other ISU players drafted and playing aside from KO?

I seriously don't know which is worse, his horrendously, misplaced, meritless arguments or the fact his avatar is his kid in a tank top. His poor kid looks like a douche from the late 80's busy flexing and getting no play. Yikes.

Hey now the avatar is Matty Campbell's BFF. Clown fan gonna cry is just "So Proud".

Pretty awesome. You gotta cling to what you can cling to. Any other ISU players drafted and playing aside from KO?
Yes, there are others playing. Klein just signed a multimillion dollar deal with the saints. Irving will quite rich soon with the Cowboys or someone else. Leonard Johnson is making good money. There are a few others, but soon to be more.

Yeah, I don't think you get much play there Johnny law.

Yes, there are others playing. Klein just signed a multimillion dollar deal with the saints. Irving will quite rich soon with the Cowboys or someone else. Leonard Johnson is making good money. There are a few others, but soon to be more.

Stop sign boy and late hit man. I am sure the NFL is impressed with Lazard's inability to outrun an Iowa linebacker.

Kent St., Rice, Uconn, Central Florida, Memphis, Temple, Tulane, Houston, Cincy, South Florida, SMU, La. Tech, Southern Miss, Florida Atlantic, Marshall, Middle Tenn St., Central Michigan, Toledo, Fresno St., Boise St., Nevada, Colorado St., Utah St., San Jose St., Arkansas St., BYU...

Those are the non-P5 programs with more players in the NFL than ISU. Ouch.

Kent St., Rice, Uconn, Central Florida, Memphis, Temple, Tulane, Houston, Cincy, South Florida, SMU, La. Tech, Southern Miss, Florida Atlantic, Marshall, Middle Tenn St., Central Michigan, Toledo, Fresno St., Boise St., Nevada, Colorado St., Utah St., San Jose St., Arkansas St., BYU...

Those are the non-P5 programs with more players in the NFL than ISU. Ouch.

It makes sense since isu is still looking up at Iowa Pre-Flight in the All-time rankings of college football programs by the AP.

I still cannot believe that is his kid. There is simply no way a parent would use their kid in a total douche picture on a rivals message board. I mean that could be legally cognizable parental abuse.

I still cannot believe that is his kid. There is simply no way a parent would use their kid in a total douche picture on a rivals message board. I mean that could be legally cognizable parental abuse.
Move along Johnny law. I read your first sentence and lose all interest. I would have thought you could make a better argument....Guess not

Ok buddy. Already buried you so no reason to argue. But good to have you back. Makes us all smarter. But for all things holy, unless your little son signed a waiver please change your avatar. I mean seriously champ, that is really pathetic. And I assume you have noticed not a single Clown fan has come close to backing you and you are getting ripped by Clone fans on another site. That is sad. Take care pal.

I guess they still whom ever they can like David "Don't steal my Stop Sign" Irving who was kicked off the team. Soon to be more like whom? As I asked earlier when was the last time a clone player was drafted let alone make a roster?

Brand new staff with new scheme has a learning curve. We will be much better this time around. Iowa has.a new QB & Offensive coordinator. I like our chances in Ames.
I like your chances too!!! I would much rather play Alabama than the Cyclones. Can I hop on your fun ride? You guys are loaded!!! You are Enfuego!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT