ADVERTISEMENT

Pick a Person and Their Skill

Play basketball like Lebron but in my current body.

Play basketball like Lebron but in my current body.
445321b7e1b132dd08af11f555b922e2.gif

Skills-Whatever "skills" it takes to win the Powerball lottery.

Person-Whoever won the Powerball lottery..

I'd donate a ton of it to various charities and then I'm completely checking the "f" out...moving somewhere that they would have to helicopter daylight to my ass...

Either driving like Lewis Hamilton (or Sébastien Loeb) or riding a motorcycle like Marc Marquez. Either of those would be extremely cool.

Understanding food like Thomas Keller.
That guy is in a totally different class than the rest of the world. The things he does are unique to him. Sure, people try to imitate, but by the time they figure something out, Keller has moved beyond it. Every tiny detail is important. From the time of day the herbs are picked to the side of the hill the cows that gave the milk to produce the cheese grazed.

Either driving like Lewis Hamilton (or Sébastien Loeb) or riding a motorcycle like Marc Marquez. Either of those would be extremely cool.
What are your plans other than winning every Autocross race in the Midwest?

What are your plans other than winning every Autocross race in the Midwest?

Honestly, I think Rally Car would be wickedly fun. Watching the onboard of those guys is insane.

Here are F1 cars going through the turn 11/12 chicane at Albert Park in Melbourne during practice, around 2017-18.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
It if my belief that Steph is better at shooting basketballs than any person has ever been at anything.

Tiger, Secretariet, Einstein, Mozart… none of their crafts was at the level of Steph Curry
Usain Bolt did the most common thing in the world better than anyone in recorded history.

Reactions: billanole
Honestly, I think Rally Car would be wickedly fun. Watching the onboard of those guys is insane.

You guys talking about drivers? I've got a guy in penny loafers and street clothes for you. Pure heel-and-toe shifting. On street tires. Something your boys don't have a clue about. :)

Reactions: SSG T
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT