ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA pay disparity claim

obfuscating

HR Legend
Jan 8, 2016
Saw on the news this AM that the feminists are clamoring about the pay disparity (again) between women and men in sports.

CC's benig the #1 draft pick in WNBA will have a salary of 75k where as the #1 pick in NBA will have a 10million dollar deal. I guess it is really hard to understand REVENUE GENERATION. Maybe they failed to see that the NBA subsidizes the WNBA into existence.

The bulldike on USA soccer was bitching about their pay as well, when they get a higher % of their revenue then men do.

Interesting how the fem's only come out when it's a "pay" thing and not a ding-a-ling thing hanging between the legs...

Saw on the news this AM that the feminists are clamoring about the pay disparity (again) between women and men in sports.

CC's benig the #1 draft pick in WNBA will have a salary of 75k where as the #1 pick in NBA will have a 10million dollar deal. I guess it is really hard to understand REVENUE GENERATION. Maybe they failed to see that the NBA subsidizes the WNBA into existence.

The bulldike on USA soccer was bitching about their pay as well, when they get a higher % of their revenue then men do.

Interesting how the fem's only come out when it's a "pay" thing and not a ding-a-ling thing hanging between the legs...
I don't know, Caitlin just got offered $5 million to play basketball. Seems like the market is working. If she can do for the WNBA what she did for women's college basketball, everyone will ultimately get paid more.

I don't know, Caitlin just got offered $5 million to play basketball. Seems like the market is working. If she can do for the WNBA what she did for women's college basketball, everyone will ultimately get paid more.
She was offered to 5 million to play in the Big 3-on-3, which is not the WNBA. I hope she can continue to elevate the women's game, and defy the odds with her being a white, hetero female.

They should just try out for the NBA. Problem solved!

She can't but sat the foundation for this to potentially happen in 15-20 years.

Here's a cool video with current and former stars of WCBB and WNBA regarding NIL in college and how it translates to the WNBA.

Reactions: HemiHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT