ADVERTISEMENT

Plenty to do in Minneapolis this June!

Hawki97

HB Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
Juneteenth celebrations and symposiums throughout the month, Pride parade and festival on 6/29-30, Voices of the Unheard sponsored by the George Floyd Global Memorial - a cornucopia of opportunities to be had. When are you headed up to the Twin Cities and what will you be participating in?

Sounds awesome. I'll be on vacation in North Carolina for most of June so unfortunately I won't make it. I have some relatives that live on the north side of Minneapolis and over the last few years it's really become a nice place to visit. Will go back soon!

Will they have any white trash activities for the board magats, nazis, and kkk members?

There is a showing of "Insurgent Transmissions" on June 26th. They might get a little confused when it's not about their heroes from 1/6 and is instead about "the varied Palestinian experience."

eb4f4c0a-5931-4379-ac0a-9cd9b61e9815_text.gif

Juneteenth celebrations and symposiums throughout the month, Pride parade and festival on 6/29-30, Voices of the Unheard sponsored by the George Floyd Global Memorial - a cornucopia of opportunities to be had. When are you headed up to the Twin Cities and what will you be participating in?

Awesome place where marxists rule!

I'm a little pissed. I am missing the Charles Schultz exhibit at the Minnesota History Center by about a week. I saw the Chuck Jones exhibit a few years ago and it was excellent. We will only be spending a few days in Minneapolis in June, the rest of the time will be spent hiking. We have a condo on Lake Superior north of Duluth for a week in August lined up, too. More hiking and a day of sailing planned for that week.

• Love
Reactions: torbee and Hawki97
Here's a typical 24 hour period in Fun City!! Remember to carry plenty of cash and jewelry and leave those car doors unlocked with plenty of valuables inside:

Lol you can celebrate trans people and drag for kids or you can go to the memorial of a drug addict who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach before later dying of a drug overdose after committing petty theft. Libs really do pick the best causes to support.

Last edited:
Lol you can celebrate trans people and drag for kids or you can go to the memorial of a drug addict who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach before later saying of a drug overdose after committing petty theft. Libs really do pick the best causes to support.

And if you get yo azz capped--literally--North Memorial is the place to go! With all the practice they've had, they boast one of the best gunshot triage units in the entire nation:

The Life is But a Dream campground is within walking distance of "all there is to do this month in Murderappolis!"

Sounds like a shit show for shitheads.

Wonder how many shootings will take place during the get together?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Keep it coming you triggered little bitches! God I love HORT.

state-farm-gotta-be-quicker-than-that.gif
Lol and can you honestly not see that this thread stems from you being 'triggered' about the The Fall of Minneapolis thread?

The hypocrisy is THICC, but just another day on HORT.

Also, enjoy Minneapolis! Big-name concerts and pro sports - you won't find that anywhere else!

Lol and can you honestly not see that this thread stems from you being 'triggered' about the The Fall of Minneapolis thread?

The hypocrisy is THICC, but just another day on HORT.

Also, enjoy Minneapolis! Big-name concerts and pro sports - you won't find that anywhere else!
Definitely won't find those things in Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT