Votes: 17 8.4%

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Older than that

Votes: 81 40.1%
  • I don't own a car

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
How the hell do you "not know"?
I don’t know lots of things that aren’t important to me. It’s a tool that moves me back and forth to work. I bought it 4-6? years ago..I think? Could be longer, who knows. Time flies as you get older.

Just bought a 2012 F150 about 2 months ago. But it’s been stored in a garage and only driven on highways. Also has under 50K miles on it. ‘‘Twas a good purchase.
Do you mind telling what you paid? If you don’t want to I understand.

Wife (no pic) has a '15 Equinox and I've got a '16 Silverado. Mine is paid for, she's got about two years of payments left. Will probably drive both until they die.

Reactions: blackbones
2013. Never bought a new car in my life. 1 year old program vehicles and drive them till it no longer makes economic sense (usually 150-175K miles). Save the money by not making payments and usually (but not always) plop down cash to buy the next one.

Vehicles are transportation...nothing more.

We pay cash for entry luxury brands that are 3-5 years old with low mileage.

I currently drive an 05 TL with 138K and my wife drives a 13 TL with 48K.

When my car hits 200K I'll buy another.

Paying cash, regardless of what you drive, is the only way to go. The rest of y’all are suckers.

2013. Never bought a new car in my life. 1 year old program vehicles and drive them till it no longer makes economic sense (usually 150-175K miles). Save the money by not making payments and usually (but not always) plop down cash to buy the next one.

Vehicles are transportation...nothing more.

Good strategy and agree that a car is just transportation. Btw, there’s still plenty of 0% financing opportunities.

Reactions: ghost80
My POS Dodge Ram 1500 is 16y/o. 105k on it, it'll likely fall apart before the motor or tranny goes.

02 Camry is my daily driver and should be hitting 300k here in the next month. Bought it new. Still running strong and body's in great shape. I driving it until it dies or me, whatever comes first.

My POS Dodge Ram 1500 is 16y/o. 105k on it, it'll likely fall apart before the motor or tranny goes.
Ah, the rust bucket years of the Ram pickups. I had an '04, gave it to my son a couple years ago when I bought a new truck. Hell, he should be happy, at least 75% of the body is still there...

Reactions: ICWestfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT