Votes: 23 8.4%
  • Make The Conference Title Game, Nothing More

Votes: 57 20.8%
  • Win 8-9 Games A Year, Nothing More

Votes: 54 19.7%
  • Fired Before His Contract Ends

Votes: 39 14.2%

• Total voters
Pj fleck type resume- won against weak competition, became a hot commodity, moves up the ladder, expectations through the roof. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
The more relevant poll should be: how many Scott Frost/Nebraska threads will be started on the HR board by the end of the weekend?

I will go with + 10.
No shit. The OP is one of the main reasons for so many trolls here. You'd think he would at least respond to his own threads rather than start almost identical ones daily. He should just buy his Nebby gear and be done with it.

No shit. The OP is one of the main reasons for so many trolls here. You'd think he would at least respond to his own threads rather than start almost identical ones daily. He should just buy his Nebby gear and be done with it.

You kidding me? I hate and I mean HATE Nebraska with a passion. Their fans aren't the classiest, they are the most arrogant. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is not a fan base in the nation that deserves to LOSE, LOSE, and LOSE again in all sports.

You kidding me? I hate and I mean HATE Nebraska with a passion. Their fans aren't the classiest, they are the most arrogant. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is not a fan base in the nation that deserves to LOSE, LOSE, and LOSE again in all sports.

There is no other show in this state so they have to live off the glory days. They have been saying restore the order for the past decade. We pounce them 56-14 and they act like it didn’t happen and we are now supposed to be feared for the new coach. I think Frost will do well in the West but don’t see them winning a natty. I am glad they got the coach they wanted but already tired of hearing about how great they will be.... Somethings never change.

There is no other show in this state so they have to live off the glory days. They have been saying restore the order for the past decade. We pounce them 56-14 and they act like it didn’t happen and we are now supposed to be feared for the new coach. I think Frost will do well in the West but don’t see them winning a natty. I am glad they got the coach they wanted but already tired of hearing about how great they will be.... Somethings never change.
Good post. Amazing how a whole fanbase can pretend a 42 point beatdown never existed. I’ll do my part in reminding them daily for the next year.

You kidding me? I hate and I mean HATE Nebraska with a passion.
Nebraska trolls live on this board due to people who post daily threads about them. You couldn't just post in one of your constant repetitive threads another thing about the same topic concerning Nebraska. You make us look like little bro and bring the trolls here in abundance. Talk crap about them all you want but maybe not litter the boards with 10 Nebraska posts.

Reactions: mick82 and HemiHawk

I rank it the 48th best state. I'd rank California and New York behind it.

Scott Frost will beg the coaches on national TV to give Nebraska one more title. He was pretty effective last time.

All I know is he better win fast. If you don't win 10 or 11 games a year at Nebraska, you get fired.

All I know is he better win fast. If you don't win 10 or 11 games a year at Nebraska, you get fired.

"HawkBlocked,"....All new faces at Nebraska...and EVERYBODY knows it's a dumpster fire...:(

Scott is a winner... a homeboy... and has the TOTAL support of the Husker nation and Admin.... Nobody is going to breath down his neck for 7 years.... when your at the very bottom of the gutter....'everything' is up....:)

They will bring excitement to the West....and be fun to watch and play.

Ohio State will continue to be a power house as long
as Urban Meyer remains their coach and they do not
play the Iowa Hawkeyes every year.

Penn St. has returned as a top 20 team in the nation
with a solid program in place. The same could be
said of Michigan, Michigan St, and Wisconsin. The
Huskers have a long road to travel to even compete
with Iowa and Northwestern.

We will start crushing you again, sooner not later. Get ready, cuz here we come!

Ohio State will continue to be a power house as long
as Urban Meyer remains their coach and they do not
play the Iowa Hawkeyes every year.

Penn St. has returned as a top 20 team in the nation
with a solid program in place. The same could be
said of Michigan, Michigan St, and Wisconsin. The
Huskers have a long road to travel to even compete
with Iowa and Northwestern.

Not gonna argue with you on your conclusions right now. Its based on pretty good experience lately. But, that will change, not overnight, but Frost will eventually get things done here, and he'll do it the right way. He'll be here for a long time.

We will start crushing you again, sooner not later. Get ready, cuz here we come!

Well I hope you do something. We’ve kicked your a$$ the past 2 years. You can’t get any worse.

"HawkBlocked,"....All new faces at Nebraska...and EVERYBODY knows it's a dumpster fire...:(

Scott is a winner... a homeboy... and has the TOTAL support of the Husker nation and Admin.... Nobody is going to breath down his neck for 7 years.... when your at the very bottom of the gutter....'everything' is up....:)

They will bring excitement to the West....and be fun to watch and play.
will you support him if you dont make a bowl game again next year?

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I think Frost will do well at Nebraska. A lot of really good coaches in the Big10 right now, that's for sure. Schools are bring in people that know how to win. Big10 >> SEC right now.

will you support him if you dont make a bowl game again next year?
He will get the time he needs. Riley was just a terrible coach who went 19-19 in three years. That is why he was shown the door. 4-8 settled his fate. You’d think a bowl game should always be attainable. Next years schedule is brutal, think Iowa would want to switch?

No thanks, its almost as hard as this years. That's why I asked how they'd feel if he starts on a losing season.
Progress is not having a team give up. I believe they should be .500 but who knows. Road games at Michigan, Norhwestern, Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Iowa!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT