ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: What does the QB change do for you as a fan?

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:
Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

Let's see if we can get a consensus view of what us Iowa fans/alum think about this change
Who am I really? I'll give you a hint. A lot of people on this site probably know me or at least have heard of me. Hmmm.....
Cool story Matty,...got that answe for me yet?

P.S.- All my questions pertain to the Hawkeyes schemes and terminology, as other teams may play quarters coverage differently, etc... I'm surprised you didn't at least try to answer on question of the top of your head, so that everyone wouldn't think you might not know what your talking about. Lol. Be honest with everyone, You didn't know the answer to one question. It's okay, they all already know you're full of sh*t, and there probably isn't one or two posters on this site that could reel off the answers (maybe none).You want to talk about the Hawkeyes, bring it....lol

This post was edited on 3/20 12:28 PM by MattFoleyHawk
Oh I must definitely would speak to you just like I normally do, whether face to face or not. Listen my favorite little niece, you are being a bad girl on here. It's time we speak about this on serious terms. I want you to be honest with everyone and tell them who you really are.

You tried pulling the fast one with people when you tried convincing them that you were Stanley from Wilmington. Then, and ONLY WHEN you were called out for it, did you play the "I was just joking act". You're silly billy self didn't even make sure that Wilmington existed. You dolt. How dumb can you be Matty?

The question, you asked me, all had one problem. A big one that makes answering them all impossible. What is that problem Matty?

I assigned you a task and you have yet to complete it. I'm not pleased, not at all. I suggest you find a way to correct that. Uncle Aegon is getting irritated. Don't make me tell your mom and dad you're being bad again Matty.

My request is the only one that counts. You are in my position to make demands. Get to work. Now.
The only problem is that you don't know the answers. You are a pretender, but you're a tencacious little wannabe. I told you months ago that I really lived in Winchestertonfieldville, IA and I am related to Babe Bennett. Please try to keep up!.
I laughed the whole time I typed in Stanley fom Wilmington, you fvcking idiot (I don't even remember what last name I gave). I've explained this numerous time, Please try to keep up. I wanted to see how many people would actually look it up and it was hilarious reading the posts about 'how they couldn't find it', and 3 people said to use google maps, etc. I was sitting at my local watering hole and a couple friends helped me come up with the name and town and laughed at how easily duped you cretins are. But when it comes to coaching football, I'm all business....
Games over, thanks for playing. You lose.....
P.S. - Don't forget to get signed up for the Game of Thrones convention in Ohio, May 15-17!!! You can actually get dressed up and play amongst your own, instead of sitting in the basement, playing with yourself:)
So you are and your playground friends are such losers, you sit around laughing with each other, whilst trolling a message board?

This is not good and Uncle Aegon is mighty disappointed in you. Ashamed and embarrassed as well. You could call it embarashamedappointed.

Uncle Aegon can teach you well. The Game of thrones jokes are lame and you're better than that Matty. Give me what I request. Consequences.........will follow if you do not.

P.S.- All my questions pertain to the Hawkeyes schemes and terminology, as other teams may play quarters coverage differently, etc... I'm surprised you didn't at least try to answer on question of the top of your head, so that everyone wouldn't think you might not know what your talking about. Lol. Be honest with everyone, You didn't know the answer to one question. It's okay, they all already know you're full of sh*t, and there probably isn't one or two posters on this site that could reel off the answers (maybe none).You want to talk about the Hawkeyes, bring it....lol

This post was edited on 3/20 12:28 PM by MattFoleyHawk
Oh I must definitely would speak to you just like I normally do, whether face to face or not. Listen my favorite little niece, you are being a bad girl on here. It's time we speak about this on serious terms. I want you to be honest with everyone and tell them who you really are.

You tried pulling the fast one with people when you tried convincing them that you were Stanley from Wilmington. Then, and ONLY WHEN you were called out for it, did you play the "I was just joking act". You're silly billy self didn't even make sure that Wilmington existed. You dolt. How dumb can you be Matty?

The question, you asked me, all had one problem. A big one that makes answering them all impossible. What is that problem Matty?

I assigned you a task and you have yet to complete it. I'm not pleased, not at all. I suggest you find a way to correct that. Uncle Aegon is getting irritated. Don't make me tell your mom and dad you're being bad again Matty.

My request is the only one that counts. You are in my position to make demands. Get to work. Now.
The only problem is that you don't know the answers. You are a pretender, but you're a tencacious little wannabe. I told you months ago that I really lived in Winchestertonfieldville, IA and I am related to Babe Bennett. Please try to keep up!.
I laughed the whole time I typed in Stanley fom Wilmington, you fvcking idiot (I don't even remember what last name I gave). I've explained this numerous time, Please try to keep up. I wanted to see how many people would actually look it up and it was hilarious reading the posts about 'how they couldn't find it', and 3 people said to use google maps, etc. I was sitting at my local watering hole and a couple friends helped me come up with the name and town and laughed at how easily duped you cretins are. But when it comes to coaching football, I'm all business....
Games over, thanks for playing. You lose.....
P.S. - Don't forget to get signed up for the Game of Thrones convention in Ohio, May 15-17!!! You can actually get dressed up and play amongst your own, instead of sitting in the basement, playing with yourself:)
So you are and your playground friends are such losers, you sit around laughing with each other, whilst trolling a message board?

This is not good and Uncle Aegon is mighty disappointed in you. Ashamed and embarrassed as well. You could call it embarashamedappointed.

Uncle Aegon can teach you well. The Game of thrones jokes are lame and you're better than that Matty. Give me what I request. Consequences.........will follow if you do not.

Yes, it's hilarious that you cretins don't know what a joke you are to hundreds that read the board but don't post (way more just read the board than actually post on it, Fact.), and HS and college football coaches. Me and my 'playground friends' (how petulant) are in our 50's and constantly talking about the dumbing down of America (and the world in general) and people like you are our 'poster' childrer!!! (excuse the pun, lol) You refer to me in a lot of ways, but you miss what I am really am and proud to be; an a**hole.
You skirted the x and o thing, you dissembler! You're just boring me now. You are on timeout (ignore).....
This post was edited on 3/20 9:46 PM by MattFoleyHawk

Wait a second Matty,....you're in your 50's? This tale of yours continues to get sadder. You act like this and you are at grandpa age? What an example you set. Uncle Aegon is now very concerned.

You two need to get a room. As to the poll, I would like to have JR on the bench, but I wish him the best wherever he lands. He is a real stand up kid. I am hoping this team can get its swagger back with CJ under center.

Originally posted by HawkeyeinOmaha:
You two need to get a room. As to the poll, I would like to have JR on the bench, but I wish him the best wherever he lands. He is a real stand up kid. I am hoping this team can get its swagger back with CJ under center.
He has a man-crush on me. I put him on ignore, but it sounds like he still wants me. I'm happily married and don't do the bromance thing, so I'm trying to let him down easy:) Would you tell him it's over between us? LOL.
He's very sensitive................

Your 50 and you post smiley's and lols and hundreds of unnecessary punctuation marks. Damn I thought I was ribbing a young guy who was just kinda annoying now I feel a little sad for you and the world you live in. Damn dude im not even trying to be a jerk this time but you really should find something more positive to do with your life then the persona "matt folley". Obviously you dont have alot of hobbies. I rrecommend woodworking or getting a boat that will take a ton of your time.

sorry matt I thought it was all fun I didnt realize you really are that big of a loser.

Originally posted by HAWK-N-402 (4):
Your 50 and you post smiley's and lols and hundreds of unnecessary punctuation marks. Damn I thought I was ribbing a young guy who was just kinda annoying now I feel a little sad for you and the world you live in. Damn dude im not even trying to be a jerk this time but you really should find something more positive to do with your life then the persona "matt folley". Obviously you dont have alot of hobbies. I rrecommend woodworking or getting a boat that will take a ton of your time.

sorry matt I thought it was all fun I didnt realize you really are that big of a loser.
Depends on if you believe anything I say? According to some, everything I say is a lie. We'll never know. You really think I care about whether you think I'm a loser. I consider the sources, lol.
Now, how old are you? What do you contribute to the world? What are your hobbies?
Pretty captious and sanctimonious on your part. Look them up, I know you don't understand what they mean.......

Wow awesome thread almost every post is ignored but then I realized it looks like 2 people going back and forth and to no surprise mattyboy is one of them. Thank the good lord I don't have to read his egocentric over the top post anymore.

As for the OP question doesn't do a ton. I think CJ has more upside and with breaking in new tackles it will be nice to have the more mobile QB playing but then again we still have Greg Davis as our OC....

Wow! I just figured it was some stupid teenager, at least that you can forgive. OMG, you just firmly planted yourself into total loser category.

Originally posted by myteamcanbeatupyourteam:

Wow! I just figured it was some stupid teenager, at least that you can forgive. OMG, you just firmly planted yourself into total loser category.
You thought a teenager had coached for over 25 years? You thought a teenager had the inside information I have about Iowa's system and schemes? You thought a teenager had a better vocabulary than anyone in the history of this board? Obviously you are merely a troglodyte. You should have required that your literate friends read all my posts to you, not just the ones with the colorful language and the pretty emoticons...RE; my purposely dramatic ones...
The 'categories' established by querulous cretins are of no consequence to me.
I don't know what you think I need forgiven about, but I don't concern myself with the verbal lynchings of peevish, petulant, imbeciles. I am well respected amongst my peers, which is a group that 402, yourself, and most on this site, could never aspire to.
P.S. - I don't ever see anyone use OMG except for my teenage nieces, so we've established which 'category' you fall into...

Originally posted by myteamcanbeatupyourteam:

You thought a teenager had coached for over 25 years? You thought a teenager had the inside information I have about Iowa's system and schemes? You thought a teenager had a better vocabulary than anyone in the history of this board? Obviously you are merely a troglodyte. You should have required that your literate friends read all my posts to you, not just the ones with the colorful language and the pretty emoticons...RE; my purposely dramatic ones...
The 'categories' established by querulous cretins are of no consequence to me.
I don't know what you think I need forgiven about, but I don't concern myself with the verbal lynchings of peevish, petulant, imbeciles. I am well respected amongst my peers, which is a group that 402, yourself, and most on this site, could never aspire to.
P.S. - I don't ever see anyone use OMG except for my teenage nieces, so we've established which 'category' you fall into...
Wow. This stuff just writes itself. Keep going! If you speak like this in public, I highly, highly doubt you are respected by your peers. Btw, standing around yelling at people at the rec center for 25 years does not make you a coach.
5689b32f401bdd442c659fd5e3e9965a_400x400.jpeg

This post was edited on 3/24 3:25 PM by myteamcanbeatupyourteam

A fool never knows he's made a fool of himself.

Originally posted by Chewback:

Originally posted by redman21:
I personally wish they both would leave. Both of them want to run from competition and piss and moan, so both can leave and we can roll with Wiegers. But that's just my opinion
That's an interesting thing to say. I probably should have used that option also. I'm very interested to see how Wiegers eventually figures into the mix.
By the end of September at the latest, "knowledgeable" fans will be demanding that he be the starter.
Bet you're wrong.

Originally posted by the foolish and sexually frustrated MattFoleyHawk:

What you said about interceptions is totally inaccurate, as I have already demonstrated. It's irrefutable. If you are going to state that it's the analysis of many, you need to cite them and they must be credible, not other 'message board hero's'.

Ok, let's talk Hawkeye X's and O's! Iowa is on defense. The opposing team comes out in one back, trips right with a single reciever to the left. The mike gives a strong right call. Where does 1tech line up? What is his responsibilty? Does he play a 1 gap or 2 gap technique? Where does the leo line up? When would he use a 'fold' technique? What is his coverage responsiblity? The FS gives quarters coverage call. What is quarters coverage? Don't look it up, you should know this! Where does the SS line up? What is his responsiblilty? Who are the 'force' players depending on flow? List the allignment, technique, and responsiblities for the entire defense. Hurry, Hurry, Mr. I want to talk X's and O's, lol. You have no idea what I'm even talking about, lol....
Should we move to the offense? lol. A '22' call is given from the sideline, what does it mean? The offense is in a balanced formation, the QB 'checks' the direction of the play. Why? What is he looking at? What is a 'read' route? What determines the route adjustment? When and why is a 'tag' call made? Come on, hurry up! How long have you been coaching? What is your training and education?
Just watch the games son, you have no idea...
You keep it down NOW since I put you in your place. You apparently forgot already how you used to post and things you've said?
You have no idea who I actually am and I guaranty you don't ever want to meet me:)

Listen girly, I allowed you to speak, and now that you have you may quiet down. What you typed here, which is okay, I guess, has one glaring issue, before I can answer any of this.

I could easily disseminate this, hell, any 12 year old with google could do that. But why, Matty, is there an issue with what you are requesting here. Answer that question, and you will receive your education. Make it quick because I don't have all day.

Also, you can't put anyone in their place from the corner Matty. You are already in yours.

Now please don't try and play internet tough guy here Matty. You're not strong enough mentally, to make me think you're any sort of threat physically. Now be a good little girl and answer uncle Aegons request. I have other work for you by the way, so be ready to put time in. This isn't a request.

This post was edited on 3/20 11:02 AM by Aegon_Targaryen
You said you wanted to TALK X's and O's, not have your 12 yr. old google everything I asked. I didnt' LOOK anything up, don't have to. To TALK X's and O's, you have to be able to reel it off the top of your head. I don't need the internet to TALK any of this, as I have learned it over the years coaching and through numerous camps and clinics, especially the Hawkeye clinics. That is why I can reel it off in seconds, and am QUALIFIED TO TELL YOU IDIOTS YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. You won't find most of this on the internet since terminology is different from coach to coach, team to team. You're an idiot, like all these other 'geniuses' on this site, and have no idea about 'technique' or what anybody is supposed to do on any given play, thus making it impossible for you to evaluate anything. YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO TALK X'S AND O'S, you shouldn't have to look up anything. When coaches talk x's and o's they don't sit there with a smartphone looking up what each other are saying. lmao!
Nice try. You don't have any idea what I even said and without practicle application, it wouldn't mean anything even if you could find anything about it on the net.
Hang it up junior, and stick with dressing up and playing 'thrones' with your other loser friends.
You started this 'tough guy' thing months ago, threatening me on numerous occasions and continue to take personal shots at me, with my point being, I assure you, you wouldn't if you met me!
This post was edited on 3/20 12:30 PM by MattFoleyHawk
Is anyone else a little worried that this psycho might on our coaching staff?

Originally posted by hwksforlife:

Originally posted by the foolish and sexually frustrated MattFoleyHawk:

What you said about interceptions is totally inaccurate, as I have already demonstrated. It's irrefutable. If you are going to state that it's the analysis of many, you need to cite them and they must be credible, not other 'message board hero's'.

Ok, let's talk Hawkeye X's and O's! Iowa is on defense. The opposing team comes out in one back, trips right with a single reciever to the left. The mike gives a strong right call. Where does 1tech line up? What is his responsibilty? Does he play a 1 gap or 2 gap technique? Where does the leo line up? When would he use a 'fold' technique? What is his coverage responsiblity? The FS gives quarters coverage call. What is quarters coverage? Don't look it up, you should know this! Where does the SS line up? What is his responsiblilty? Who are the 'force' players depending on flow? List the allignment, technique, and responsiblities for the entire defense. Hurry, Hurry, Mr. I want to talk X's and O's, lol. You have no idea what I'm even talking about, lol....
Should we move to the offense? lol. A '22' call is given from the sideline, what does it mean? The offense is in a balanced formation, the QB 'checks' the direction of the play. Why? What is he looking at? What is a 'read' route? What determines the route adjustment? When and why is a 'tag' call made? Come on, hurry up! How long have you been coaching? What is your training and education?
Just watch the games son, you have no idea...
You keep it down NOW since I put you in your place. You apparently forgot already how you used to post and things you've said?
You have no idea who I actually am and I guaranty you don't ever want to meet me:)

Listen girly, I allowed you to speak, and now that you have you may quiet down. What you typed here, which is okay, I guess, has one glaring issue, before I can answer any of this.

I could easily disseminate this, hell, any 12 year old with google could do that. But why, Matty, is there an issue with what you are requesting here. Answer that question, and you will receive your education. Make it quick because I don't have all day.

Also, you can't put anyone in their place from the corner Matty. You are already in yours.

Now please don't try and play internet tough guy here Matty. You're not strong enough mentally, to make me think you're any sort of threat physically. Now be a good little girl and answer uncle Aegons request. I have other work for you by the way, so be ready to put time in. This isn't a request.

This post was edited on 3/20 11:02 AM by Aegon_Targaryen
You said you wanted to TALK X's and O's, not have your 12 yr. old google everything I asked. I didnt' LOOK anything up, don't have to. To TALK X's and O's, you have to be able to reel it off the top of your head. I don't need the internet to TALK any of this, as I have learned it over the years coaching and through numerous camps and clinics, especially the Hawkeye clinics. That is why I can reel it off in seconds, and am QUALIFIED TO TELL YOU IDIOTS YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. You won't find most of this on the internet since terminology is different from coach to coach, team to team. You're an idiot, like all these other 'geniuses' on this site, and have no idea about 'technique' or what anybody is supposed to do on any given play, thus making it impossible for you to evaluate anything. YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO TALK X'S AND O'S, you shouldn't have to look up anything. When coaches talk x's and o's they don't sit there with a smartphone looking up what each other are saying. lmao!
Nice try. You don't have any idea what I even said and without practicle application, it wouldn't mean anything even if you could find anything about it on the net.
Hang it up junior, and stick with dressing up and playing 'thrones' with your other loser friends.
You started this 'tough guy' thing months ago, threatening me on numerous occasions and continue to take personal shots at me, with my point being, I assure you, you wouldn't if you met me!

This post was edited on 3/20 12:30 PM by MattFoleyHawk
Is anyone else a little worried that this psycho might on our coaching staff?
There is a small, small group of nescient dastards on here that I have no doubt find my perceptive discernment quite inordinate.
They are of no concern to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT