ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: WPOTY 2023 - Run-off Ballot (Voting Ends on Jan 8, 2023 at CFI Kick-off)

Final vote for 2023's WPOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

I decided not to vote when a bunch of bad guys got combined that aren't even the same guy. Once you realize it's rigged, it kinda loses it's fun.
In the future, should it be referred to as the annual "Chisbag of the year" award?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I decided not to vote when a bunch of bad guys got combined that aren't even the same guy. Once you realize it's rigged, it kinda loses it's fun.
In the future, should it be referred to as the annual "Chisbag of the year" award?
Are you saying the polling is rigged?

Just think, if you posted more frequently, you could be in the running next year. Something to shoot for brah.

I doubt you could either, but gosh darn it I’m pulling for ya kiddo!
Ya, doubtful I could beat you for the worst considering how often you post. You've got a redundancy/ post count thing going that I probably won't be able to touch. Unless this is the year the IRS catches up to you. I know how you tweekers/ door knockers and the IRS get along with each other.......I guess they could give me an assist, slow down your post count, and I could win. Definitely something realistic to shoot for. By the way, a meth-heady girl knocked on my door trying to sell me internet yesterday. I thought of about you before I chased her off the porch, bruh.

Looks like Ryan wins. Does anyone have a list of his alts?

BTW, I've been accused of being one. I'm here on record saying I am not. My posts can clearly show I am not. I'm not the smarted man, but definitely not retarded.

Don't sell yourself short. You're incredibly dumb.
I guess, coming from someone with an IQ of a salad bowl, your post really hit close to home and makes me want to rethink my status in life.

Reactions: Moral
I guess, coming from someone with an IQ of a salad bowl, your post really hit close to home and makes me want to rethink my status in life.
I'm glad I could help. I'll even waive your copay. Just do something nice for someone else today.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT