ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: WPOTY 2023 - Run-off Ballot (Voting Ends on Jan 8, 2023 at CFI Kick-off)

Final vote for 2023's WPOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure there are people with multiple handles. Chis is one. I never understood the point. But that doesn't mean there aren't more than one mentally challenged moran that rants like those posters. Especially considering papated on the football board.

In any case, who cares. Lol we all know chis is the biggest psycho on this board. Thank God dems keep winning or who knows what would happen.

I'm sure there are people with multiple handles. Chis is one. I never understood the point. But that doesn't mean there aren't more than one mentally challenged moran that rants like those posters. Especially considering papated on the football board.

In any case, who cares. Lol we all know chis is the biggest psycho on this board. Thank God dems keep winning or who knows what would happen.
Don't you have more than one handle? I thought you forgot your password to the Doobi account at one point and were posting under the other. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly.

So a group of people have won wpoy. Chis has a 1st, 2nd, and 2nd in the last three years. On a board that leans heavily left. He is literally the ONLY reason I would ever hope Trump would win in 24. Just to see his head explode. Problem is he would likely end up in bell tower with a rifle taking a shitload of people with him.
Brady Bunch K GIF

Wait, chishawk and Brian are the same poster.
Man, I have no clue at this point. ...well, maybe a clue, just nothing definitive.

Supposedly Chishawk is also BlueRidgeHawk who is someone named Brian with a few DUIs.

As for NC aka: Ryan, see my post #115.

So you really think Ryan (NC) is just "gone", but strangely enough three posters; PapaTed, H4aD, and Erectile Dysfunction all surface with the exact same posting style and you think that is just coincidental?

Here_4_a_Day (catch all handle)
Joined Jul 15, 2023

EvolutionDenier (vents his transphobia rage)
Joined Aug 10, 2023

PapaTed (vents his trump and elections rage)
Joined Aug 17, 2023
For consideration, may I also add:

Scruddy
HR Heisman
Joined Mar 18, 2021

RicoSuave102954
HR MVP
Jul 17, 2023

I don't think Scruddy is Ryan; however, Rico was created on the same day as PapaTed.

Don't you have more than one handle? I thought you forgot your password to the Doobi account at one point and were posting under the other. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly.
Yes. It happened twice. I've had 3 handles but never more than one at a time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT