ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: WPOTY 2023 - Run-off Ballot (Voting Ends on Jan 8, 2023 at CFI Kick-off)

Final vote for 2023's WPOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Due to the Dec 31, 2023 tie, we're having a Run-off Election for WPOTY. Who you got in the final? Voting ends at kick-off for the College Football Invitational.

8b4723.jpg

So, the Michigan fan that is unrelated to NC gets lumped in with the NC votes? Seems totally legit. Lol.

Because we aren’t in the poll era of college football where we go off the eye test and have split national championships.
Fair point, but given I can't see anything either nominee posts without "allowing" it, I'm going to refrain from voting and consider it a tie in my world.

Like I said. It's just a vote for left or right now. Chis vs all rightie trolls no matter if they are related or not.
If this were completely true, Northern would have been included. There’s no dumber poster on the right.

Reactions: Moral
Like I said. It's just a vote for left or right now. Chis vs all rightie trolls no matter if they are related or not.
Isn't it interesting how the worst posters of the year are always strictly political posters and the best posters of the year are typically not political posters?

Reactions: Moral
This is true.

It's mythical "ryan" and everyone that could be associated with him vs chis.

Don't overthink it ibood, this place is filled with the type of "men" who need 4 revotes to decide who they didn't like. Apparently they really missed out on being on the list the girls made in middle school.

Reactions: DooBi
This is true.

It's mythical "ryan" and everyone that could be associated with him vs chis.

Don't overthink it ibood, this place is filled with the type of "men" who need 4 revotes to decide who they didn't like. Apparently they really missed out on being on the list the girls made in middle school.
Which is why I was pretty content with my initial proposal:

8b9lj0.jpg

Which was simply code for:

8b9lnm.jpg

Because in the end it just became a political stand-off. There are seriously posters who bring nothing to the table, drop nonsense into threads, etc. I wonder if we can figure out a POTY and WPOTY poll for 2024 that MUST factor OUT any political contributions throughout the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT