ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: WPOTY 2023 - Run-off Ballot (Voting Ends on Jan 8, 2023 at CFI Kick-off)

Final vote for 2023's WPOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@runkpanole still doesn't feel right:

NjvDIou.png
So Chis isn't even voted WPOY but you named a turd trophy after him anyway? Seems like bullying.

Didn't he win like two years in a row? I'm recognizing his accomplishments. Kinda like we named the best wide receiver award after good ole Fred.
btw i didn't really think it was bullying, i just really like @Chishawk1425 ya know? H'es kind of a funny good dude when he's not chis bombing us with Biden Twitter.

I think he takes a lot of unnecessary shit.

Just wanted you to know though.

btw i didn't really think it was bullying, i just really like @Chishawk1425 ya know? H'es kind of a funny good dude when he's not chis bombing us with Biden Twitter.

Sometimes I want to get a cool actual human reaction out of him but instead he talks about deplorables and shit. We just haven't bonded much.

Most of the time he means well, he just needs to "touch grass" as the kids say. Like I said, he's the Jehovah's Witness of all things anti-Trump and January 6th. The good thing is, like Trad, he's got thick skin and actually wears the aforementioned as a badge of honor.

Most of the time he means well, he just needs to "touch grass" as the kids say. Like I said, he's the Jehovah's Witness of all things anti-Trump and January 6th. The good thing is, like Trad, he's got thick skin and actually wears the aforementioned as a badge of honor.
@Chishawk1425 you really Jehovah's Witness? So you've never celebrated your birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky1203
Oh, I can handle it...just may not need to be reminded of it daily.

Keep on fighting the good fight, though, Chis. It clearly brings you joy and everyone needs something that makes them happy.
No my joy was short lived after Biden was declared the winner. Was all set to relax but noooo the Orange terrorist knowing he would face jail and endless litigation staged an insurrection and the GOP protects and enables him still today.

Reactions: BrianNole777
NC et al have now won two years in a row.
So a group of people have won wpoy. Chis has a 1st, 2nd, and 2nd in the last three years. On a board that leans heavily left. He is literally the ONLY reason I would ever hope Trump would win in 24. Just to see his head explode. Problem is he would likely end up in bell tower with a rifle taking a shitload of people with him.

So a group of people have won wpoy. Chis has a 1st, 2nd, and 2nd in the last three years. On a board that leans heavily left. He is literally the ONLY reason I would ever hope Trump would win in 24. Just to see his head explode. Problem is he would likely end up in bell tower with a rifle taking a shitload of people with him.
But I wouldn't nor has anything remotely like that ran through my mind. Stop making up BS. It's beyond old.

So a group of people have won wpoy.
So you really think Ryan (NC) is just "gone", but strangely enough three posters; PapaTed, H4aD, and Erectile Dysfunction all surface with the exact same posting style and you think that is just coincidental?

Here_4_a_Day (catch all handle)
Joined Jul 15, 2023

EvolutionDenier (vents his transphobia rage)
Joined Aug 10, 2023

PapaTed (vents his trump and elections rage)
Joined Aug 17, 2023

Reactions: BelemNole
So you really think Ryan (NC) is just "gone", but strangely enough three posters; PapaTed, H4aD, and Erectile Dysfunction all surface with the exact same posting style and you think that is just coincidental?

Here_4_a_Day (catch all handle)
Joined Jul 15, 2023

EvolutionDenier (vents his transphobia rage)
Joined Aug 10, 2023

PapaTed (vents his trump and elections rage)
Joined Aug 17, 2023
I'm sure there are people with multiple handles. Chis is one. I never understood the point. But that doesn't mean there aren't more than one mentally challenged moran that rants like those posters. Especially considering papated on the football board.

In any case, who cares. Lol we all know chis is the biggest psycho on this board. Thank God dems keep winning or who knows what would happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT