ADVERTISEMENT

Portland Mayor Tells Drumpf to F**Off

Portland mayor loves him some violence
It’s ok. Millions of new investment coming, restaurants opening up, thousands moving into apartments/condos, etc.
It will look like detroit in 5-10 years if they don’t get their crap together.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Imagine being so frightened of a 1 block protest and a couple dumpster fires 2,000 miles away, you believe military troops need to be sent to quell unrest. Conservative media is certainly good at getting MAGAt panties in a bunch. Keep hiding in your basement, we will tell you when it’s safe to come out.

Imagine being so frightened of a 1 block protest and a couple dumpster fires 2,000 miles away, you believe military troops need to be sent to quell unrest. Conservative media is certainly good at getting MAGAt panties in a bunch. Keep hiding in your basement, we will tell you when it’s safe to come out.
Maybe because us Magats care about our fellow Americans, irregardless of creed, skin color, etc

Portland is a perfect example of why I'll never vote to put a Democrat in the White House or Iowa governors office ever again. Ill ask you how you're feeling November 4th.

Do you honestly think an Iowan Democrat is the same as a west coast Democrat... that's just silly. You're talking about cultures in two different states that are vastly different. White House you may have an argument, but in Iowa.. c'mon dude.

Do you honestly think an Iowan Democrat is the same as a west coast Democrat... that's just silly. You're talking about cultures in two different states that are vastly different. White House you may have an argument, but in Iowa.. c'mon dude.
The Crazy Ideas just keep coming from them once they are in power, like a virus.

Biden: "The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable.” "I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."

45*: GREAT PATRIOTS!

Name one thing Trump has done to try and calm down the situation. Biden is calling for an end to the violence, from both sides. Trump is encouraging people to get their guns and go into the cities to confront the protestors.

Correct. How any sane adult approves of Trump's handling of this is a total mystery.

Name one thing Trump has done to try and calm down the situation. Biden is calling for an end to the violence, from both sides. Trump is encouraging people to get their guns and go into the cities to confront the protestors.
Fantastic.
Let’s all hug it out and sniff hair.

Maybe because us Magats care about our fellow Americans, irregardless of creed, skin color, etc

I don’t remember Trump threatening to call the National Guard when the klan and White Supremacists were marching in Charlottesville. I remember him claiming both sides were fine people.
why the change now ?
I remember a guy driving a car into crowd and killing someone. That March was specific to racial and cultural issues -

Fantastic.
Let’s all hug it out and sniff hair.

I will take this to mean you cannot name one example. Do you really think encouraging the far right to grab their guns and confront the protestors is going to help? Do you think sending in the National Guard to arrest protestors is the answer? I never said to hug it out. I am saying that Trump needs to acknowledge the issue and let people know that he will work to be part of the solution. Show people that the message has been received, while also letting them know that violence and looting will not be tolerated. You can sniff some hair though if that will make you feel better.

Have you seen or taken a poll to see which party the people looting and rioting are registered? I have not. I do not support anyone looting or rioting. I do not support anyone grabbing their guns and heading into the cities to confront protestors.
Your protesters and your looters are one in the same. They have had too long of a run already. It's time to stop it.

Your protesters and your looters are one in the same. They have had too long of a run already. It's time to stop it.

I agree. Do you think encouraging right wing fanatics to grab their guns and ride their pickups into town to confront the protestors is going to stop it? I have said what I think needs to happen. All sides (Mayor, Governor and President) need to stop blaming each other and work together to end this mess.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT