ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game Presser

"That's football" and "Got to get a few things cleaned up" are the only responses necessary. Cardboard cutout of Kirk, play the above responses on a continuous loop. That covers all Iowa post game pressers until KF retires.

"That's football" and "Got to get a few things cleaned up" are the only responses necessary. Cardboard cutout of Kirk, play the above responses on a continuous loop. That covers all Iowa post game pressers until KF retires.
Don’t forget, “credit to Illinois” “they’re a good football team and played really well”… deflect, deny, and disappear.

He’s too busy laughing.
I was wondering if this would be mentioned...when I saw him laughing towards the end of the 4th...next to a clearly dejected Petras...I wanted to punch him in the face...and I'm clearly not an Iowa fan...

Not sure what he was doing...was he trying to cheer Petras up? What ever it was it's not helping

Mr. "Nice Guy" can't answer a legit question... nobody cares about last year clown.
Well, that, and the followup question would be how many of those ten wins were against anyone who ended up being worth a shit?

Indiana? No.
Iowa State? No.
Kent State? No.
CSU? No.
Maryland? No.
Penn State? No.
Northwestern? No.
Minnesota? No.
Illinois? No.
Nebraska? No.

Petras addresses the media with tears in his eyes.

Brian Ferentz is no where to be found.

Say what you want about Petras and anyone else on the offense.....but the OC not being out in front of the camera is ridiculous.
Spencer has tears in his eyes? I was sitting in front of him and I never noticed that. Was he emotionally frustrated? You bet.

Iowa never has coordinators after games. Kirk speaks for the coaches. Always has been that way under Kirk. We will get coordinators on Tuesday this week during the bye week so we can talk to Brian.

Say what you want about Petras and anyone else on the offense.....but the OC not being out in front of the camera is ridiculous.
I agree with you. Brian and Kirk should at least have the decency to take ownership of this mess. This father/son experiment has been a miserable failure.

Petra’s plays his ass off. He gives us everything he has. Totally agree Brian is over on the sidelines with a fricking smirk on his face, smiling , being cute,,,, You can tell it pains Kirk but Brian, I don’t think he gives a shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT