ADVERTISEMENT

Pregaming for the BiG10’s

Grip220

HR Heisman
Mar 23, 2014
Babylonia parts unknown
I am fired up! What day is it, oh that’s right it’s Wednesday. I decided to start this thread early, because I am truly pumped for our team leading into this weekend.
Some may still have forgotten that we lost three of our starters for the season yet we are number two in the rankings.
We are healthy and peeking at the right time. The team is together and focused, it’s time to show what we are made of.
Now, as far as the pregaming, I was actually planning on being in Maryland for this weekend, but those plans were diverted by my sister-in-law and her sister.
So what do wrestlers do, we move forward and push through it. I will be home for the weekend Getting the boat ready for the spring and preparing the food for our big 10 watch party.
On the menu,
Breakfast Saturday morning will be fried eggs with bacon and low-carb English muffins and protein pancakes also mostly for my daughter.
Mid afternoon snack is Cod/Seabass Fishcakes and chips with salad.
Dinner for Saturday is PRIME RIB seasoned to perfection, roasted with red potatoes and carrots. I make a horseradish sauce that goes on everything along with an Ajou. LETS GO HAWKS!!!
WHAT SAY YOU

In the past Iowa has had issues wrestling to seeds, well not too many great seeds this year. I would expect some guys to finish above their seeds with the way they’ve been wrestling as of late

In the past Iowa has had issues wrestling to seeds, well not too many great seeds this year. I would expect some guys to finish above their seeds with the way they’ve been wrestling as of late
This is what Im talking about, you hit it on the head. I think the seeds are correct for the most part and I think our guys are wrestle better then their seeds.

Breakfast and Lunch - Bloody Mary's with pickles.
Snacks - Venison Sausages, cheese and crackers, Air Fried Breaded Golden Oysters.
Supper - Lou Malnati's Pizza, sauasage and pepperoni. Nice glass of Bulleit.
Nice, air fried breaded oysters, do you bread them your self, where are the oysters from? I have not decided my drinks of choice just yet.

I am fired up! What day is it, oh that’s right it’s Wednesday. I decided to start this thread early, because I am truly pumped for our team leading into this weekend.
Some may still have forgotten that we lost three of our starters for the season yet we are number two in the rankings.
We are healthy and peeking at the right time. The team is together and focused, it’s time to show what we are made of.
Now, as far as the pregaming, I was actually planning on being in Maryland for this weekend, but those plans were diverted by my sister-in-law and her sister.
So what do wrestlers do, we move forward and push through it. I will be home for the weekend Getting the boat ready for the spring and preparing the food for our big 10 watch party.
On the menu,
Breakfast Saturday morning will be fried eggs with bacon and low-carb English muffins and protein pancakes also mostly for my daughter.
Dinner for Saturday is PRIME RIB seasoned to perfection, roasted with red potatoes and carrots. I make a horseradish sauce that goes on everything along with an Ajou. LETS GO HAWKS!!!
WHAT SAY YOU
Set a place for me, Grip. Yummmm.
Go Hawks!

On the menu,
WHAT SAY YOU
Horseradish sauce recipe? Please….?

Not against the guys but will take a Caitlin Clark game anytime. Sunday night I think will be wrestling finals for Bigs anyway.
If a Hawkeye is in the finals it will take priority over the bball game. If not, the bball game means something as a win and they are likley in the tournament. Pretty sure the women's final is in the afternoon.

Breakfast and Lunch - Bloody Mary's with pickles.
Snacks - Venison Sausages, cheese and crackers, Air Fried Breaded Golden Oysters.
Supper - Lou Malnati's Pizza, sauasage and pepperoni. Nice glass of Bulleit.
Your text with your address got lost somewhere. Please resend.

— Mike in Glencoe

Reactions: Gobblin
Horseradish sauce recipe? Please….?
Actually fairly easy, first you need a good jar of prepared horseradish, or grated horseradish. Do not buy the horseradish sauce premade. Polish markets have good choices if there’s one within reach. If you can find Gold’s prepared horseradish, with the blue label in the supermarket that will work also.
1/4 of a cup of prepared horseradish, 1/4 of a cup of sour cream, 1/2 of a cup of heavy mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce and some cracked black pepper.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT