ADVERTISEMENT

President Obama nailing it

I’m 71 years old and have voted a Republican ticket my whole life until Trump won the primary in 2015. I left the GOP on that day and have no intentions on returning until they throw him out and the GOP gets its shit together.
You are a real Republican. Thank you. You are such a small speck of good that remains on the right.

Lol you knew exactly what you were doing. Being intellectually dishonest is also pretty low rent.
I knew I was asking a question with an obvious answer which is not "putting words in your mouth". To do that I would have had to make a statement along the lines of "you believe the opposition to Trump was because of race", but I didn't.

There's your 8th grade English lesson.

Obama to GOP: Tell us your ideas instead of trying to rig elections

CNN

Obama to GOP: Tell us your ideas instead of trying to rig elections

During a campaign speech for Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, former President Barack Obama took the Republican Party to task for not supporting legislation that would increase access to voting.

Reactions: TheCainer
As I’ve already stated, it wasn’t. It was because a large group of people didn’t get their way.

Do you believe in the Russia accusations?
You didn't state that - you replied "hardly" to the statement that it wasn't about race. Your communication skills are severely lacking. No wonder you love Trump.

I answered your question very clearly. Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump? Will you vote for Trump if he runs against Biden in 2024?

I've answered it already - after the first time you asked. Post #61. You might want to go back to reading comprehension class as well.

You like to ask questions but avoid answering them. I wonder why? LOL

Talk about poor communication skills. You slipped a yes inside your other subject crap. Yeesh.

Anyway, can you please explain how it’s not hypocritical to be upset at republicans for questioning the election results when you did the exact same thing?

As I’ve already stated, it wasn’t. It was because a large group of people didn’t get their way.

Do you believe in the Russia accusations?
I believe Trump would take any help in his favor. As long as you are for Trump you're a ok. In his opinion.

Talk about poor communication skills. You slipped a yes inside your other subject crap. Yeesh.

Anyway, can you please explain how it’s not hypocritical to be upset at republicans for questioning the election results when you did the exact same thing?
WTF? I answered your question directly, the first statement I made in the post. Your inability to comprehend that is a YOU problem.

I didn't question the election results. I believe Trump was involved with Russia and Russia used social media and technology to influence voters to vote for Trump. I NEVER suggested the election counts were fraudulent.

Try again skippy.

Reactions: TheCainer
But you felt it was out of bounds for conservatives to question the results if the following election. Seems hypocritical…
Questioning? Inciting a riot with the intention to reverse the election results is not questioning.

Am I correct in assuming you believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump? I have to ask again since you haven't answered directly.

WTF? I answered your question directly, the first statement I made in the post. Your inability to comprehend that is a YOU problem.

I didn't question the election results. I believe Trump was involved with Russia and Russia used social media and technology to influence voters to vote for Trump. I NEVER suggested the election counts were fraudulent.

Try again skippy.

You’re comprehension skills are lacking again. I’ll rephrase for you; how is it NOT hypocritical to criticize republicans for questioning the latest election results when you did the exact same thing believing Russia stole the election for Trump in 2016?

You’re comprehension skills are lacking again. I’ll rephrase for you; how is it NOT hypocritical to criticize republicans for questioning the latest election results when you did the exact same thing believing Russia stole the election for Trump in 2016?
Who's putting words in moths now? I NEVER said Russia stole anything. They were an influential part of Trump's campaign to win the election. It worked because enough people were duped. Period. End of that story.

Why won't you answer questions posed to you?

Who's putting words in moths now? I NEVER said Russia stole anything. They were an influential part of Trump's campaign to win the election. It worked because enough people were duped. Period. End of that story.

…and you criticize MY communication skills. *facepalm* You clearly implied Russia stole the election when you said you believed the Russia accusations (which, at the time, were that RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION). Thus, your hypocrisy.

…and you criticize MY communication skills. *facepalm* You clearly implied Russia stole the election when you said you believed the Russia accusations (which, at the time, were that RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION). Thus, your hypocrisy.
You're wrong and your communication skills are terrible - if you meant to ask if we thought Russia stole the election in 2016, ask that. But you didn't - you left it open to interpretation. The Russia accusations were only that Trump worked with Russia and they influenced the election. Clinton conceded very quickly. The counts were not audited over and over and over. Russia definitely influenced the election. Stop putting words in my mouth that they "stole" the election. They didn't - we had too many foolish voters who were duped into electing Trump by their own accord.

Now, why won't you answer questions?

You're wrong. The Russia accusations were only that Trump worked with Russia and they influenced the election. Clinton conceded very quickly. The counts were not audited over and over and over. Russia definitely influenced the election. Stop putting words in my mouth that they "stole" the election. They didn't - we had too many foolish voters who were duped into electing Trump by their own accord.

Now, why won't you answer questions?

No, I’m right. You’re being intellectually dishonest again. You believe Trump won the election because of Russian interference.

No.

No, I’m right. You’re being intellectually dishonest again. You believe Trump won the election because of Russian interference.

No.
Absolutely I believe Trump won due to Russia influence - they wanted him to win and now we see why. That does not equate to believing the election was stolen or that there was fraud committed by voters or election officials which is what Trump has claimed.

So the last question I asked was "Why won't you answer questions?" and your answer is "No". JFC.

Absolutely I believe Trump won due to Russia influence - they wanted him to win and now we see why. That does not equate to believing the election was stolen or that there was fraud committed by voters or election officials which is what Trump has claimed.

So the last question I asked was "Why won't you answer questions?" and your answer is "No". JFC.

So then you DO believe Russia stole the election! You are funny!

Is there a problem? You answered “yes.” I answered “no.”

Did they invade the Capitol and try to keep Trump from being President by force?

So then you DO believe Russia stole the election! You are funny!

Is there a problem? You answered “yes.” I answered “no.”
No - you've now resorted to just making shit up. Figures.

You asked one question. I've asked multiple. I realize you thought you were being cute but, instead, you've simply exposed your foolishness and immaturity again. Here are the questions I've asked.

Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump? Will you vote for Trump if he runs against Biden in 2024? Why won't you answer questions?

No - you've now resorted to just making shit up. Figures.

You asked one question. I've asked multiple. I realize you thought you were being cute but, instead, you've simply exposed your foolishness and immaturity again. Here are the questions I've asked.

Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump? Will you vote for Trump if he runs against Biden in 2024? Why won't you answer questions?

My answer is no. Did you not understand the first time? Hopefully we get a different rep for the 2024 election…preferably someone who is able to speak three to four words before stuttering and appearing confused.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT