ADVERTISEMENT

President Obama nailing it

Remember when racial tensions in the country were basically non existent until Obama started fanning them to help his 2012 reelection. The great divider never failed to disappoint.
The level of willful ignorance it takes to post something like this is almost unquantifiable.

Get back under your bridge, troll.

Hardly…it was about a group of people who didn’t get their way. Who can forget RUSSIA!!
So he says it "had nothing to do with race" and your response is "hardly". Again, BWAAAAAHAHAHAH. Can't take this type of ignorance seriously.

Name-calling. Classic…

Awww are you going to cry now????? Poorr baby, you want a binky????????

HE CALLED ME NAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY GOD GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DDDDDDDDDDDDDDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
200.gif

Reactions: win4jj
Awww are you going to cry now????? Poorr baby, you want a binky????????

HE CALLED ME NAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY GOD GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DDDDDDDDDDDDDDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
200.gif

Nice self-photo…but be careful posting selfie’s on social media.

Nice self-photo…but be careful posting selfie’s on social media.

Epic comeback dildo lOlololololo

YOU GOT BITCH PHUCKING SLAPPED, you probably should stop posting donkey. Let me guess, no one liked you on the Virginia boards so you decided to go to another teams board to show how badass you are, but to be shown how big a dunce you are to more people around the country......

It is and always was about Russia plus his life long assaults on women and tax fraud. Well done you sure know how to pick them.
I’m 71 years old and have voted a Republican ticket my whole life until Trump won the primary in 2015. I left the GOP on that day and have no intentions on returning until they throw him out and the GOP gets its shit together.

Epic comeback dildo lOlololololo

YOU GOT BITCH PHUCKING SLAPPED, you probably should stop posting donkey. Let me guess, no one liked you on the Virginia boards so you decided to go to another teams board to show how badass you are, but to be shown how big a dunce you are to more people around the country......

back to an adult conversation:
Do you believe in the Russia accusations?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT