ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the Kasper goes, Oregon used four main receivers- three juniors and a 4th-year sophomore. One receiver, Troy Franklin, has declared for the draft.

After those four receivers a was a fellow freshman, Anderson, with four receptions.

Next year he'll have two seniors and a junior ahead of him. Depending upon how patient he is, the path for lots of playing time would potentially open up a ton after next season.
I believe they also got a 5-star transfer from Texas A&M - Evan Stewart = 9 games, 38 catches, 514 yards and 4 TDs last year.

Reactions: pink shizzle
And you know this by sucking my what?
In Your inept retort You just confirmed You are ok with playtime with a Dude, It just ain't Me , You confused Me with Your Cousin in Lincoln , Syphilis does attack the brain , Get treated so it doesn't spread thru Your entire Family, might be 1 or 2 not yet infected.

• Haha
Reactions: foxb and sabula
I would think an announcement would be made about him coming to Iowa before he enrolled, not after.

It's not the done deal some people think it is at this point. It may prove to be true...but not right now.
Exactly....but let them masturbate until the announcement of the amazing, new OC!

Also thank you for confirming to Heathen Raider that you like dudes, and you got a drip. Better see your local free clinic. 👍

You liking the dudes, I am sure you would. Not real suprising.
Don't really like them...but there's something to be said for having a libtard suck your dick while reading a book or having morning coffee. They have so much practice.....

Link to official announcement?

Maybe it is a "done deal".....but I'll wait until it's official.
giphy.gif

Link to official announcement?

Maybe it is a "done deal".....but I'll wait until it's official.

It can be done before it's officially announced lol.

There is no big signing ceremony or letter of intent with a transfer they just have to sign their financial aide agreement and enroll. He's enrolled. It's probably getting announced today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT