ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance proctor might decommit from alabama to the hawks with coach Saban leaving?
The Simpsons Burn Bridge GIF

I guarantee those saying they don't want him would quickly change their tune if he were to enter the portal. 18 year olds and social media often lead to poor choices, plus if you were in his shoes, and Iowa "fans" were talking about your family and you personally, what would you say?

I guarantee those saying they don't want him would quickly change their tune if he were to enter the portal. 18 year olds and social media often lead to poor choices, plus if you were in his shoes, and Iowa "fans" were talking about your family and you personally, what would you say?

I have been putting hexes and curses on him since everything went down. Dude is damaged goods because of this, and Iowa should stay away.

Nope wouldn’t change my mind. I don’t care that he decommitted from Iowa. I don’t like him pissing on the ashes on the way out on top of lying to the staff.

This! Personally, I don't think there's any positive vibes left between Proctor, KF, or the fans. You can go other places but the way he did it was about as bad as it could get. He should stay at Bama or transfer somewhere else outside of Iowa if that's what he wants to do.
Yep, this is not a place you “settle” for.

If Proctor wanted to come back to Iowa, I would be perfectly fine with it.

Still think that bridge is burnt and the whole comment about not wanting to settle really rubbed me the wrong way. I was fine with everything, it’s a major decision, until he had to throw shade like that.

Guarantee I wouldn’t. I watched several Bama games this year and he was constantly being called out for his slow feet. He was benched several times throughout the season but he was the best Bama had this year.

I understand he was playing in the SEC as a true frosh but he’s not Tristian 2.0 like he thinks he is. He’s not anywhere near the athlete Wirfs is.

He’d be an improvement over what we currently have, but based on his mediocre skills, his high opinion of himself, and his bag-chasing mom - I’d rather we spend the NIL money elsewhere.

Joe Alt was a much bigger loss for our program - he’s actually elite and showed that his first year at ND.

Guarantee I wouldn’t. I watched several Bama games this year and he was constantly being called out for his slow feet. He was benched several times throughout the season but he was the best Bama had this year.

I understand he was playing in the SEC as a true frosh but he’s not Tristian 2.0 like he thinks he is. He’s not anywhere near the athlete Wirfs is.

He’d be an improvement over what we currently have, but based on his mediocre skills, his high opinion of himself, and his bag-chasing mom - I’d rather we spend the NIL money elsewhere.

Joe Alt was a much bigger loss for our program - he’s actually elite and showed that his first year at ND.
Nice strawman with the alt comment. All jokes aside, he was a freshmen LT for bama…you are judging him on this. Wirfs was not a world beater as a freshman either, and he certainly didn’t face that level of talent

Nope wouldn’t change my mind. I don’t care that he decommitted from Iowa. I don’t like him pissing on the ashes on the way out on top of lying to the staff.
Again the shit that was thrown at him following his decommit was insane, go look at the toxic shit on Twitter. There are two sides to every coin. I certainly would have told Iowa to **** off as well.

Nice strawman with the alt comment. All jokes aside, he was a freshmen LT for bama…you are judging him on this. Wirfs was not a world beater as a freshman either, and he certainly didn’t face that level of talent
Would you like to make a bet that Kaden won’t be a top ten draft pick, like Wirfs and Alt?

Edit - I’ll even give you the entire first round.

Reactions: shudaddy
I would probably get over it…but I feel that bridge probably has and should be burnt at this point.

The way he exited and comments made really rubbed me the wrong way.

If true that sucks because we need an OT. But much like the Nick Brooks kid I say get em anyway and put em at G

Again the shit that was thrown at him following his decommit was insane, go look at the toxic shit on Twitter. There are two sides to every coin. I certainly would have told Iowa to **** off as well.
The shit he got was BECAUSE of the comments he made, not the other way around. He took a dump on his recruiting class and future teammates as well.

It cracks me up when people use statements of certainty regarding matters of opinion. If there is any guarantee when it comes to an opinion, it's that not everyone will feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT