ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see him in the Black and Gold!!!

2033059-70962-still-720.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bloody Run Hawk
Is that a real thing? That'd be nice!

He's not. He'd make sense as a spring transfer though, he's buried and they've recruited over him a lot.

If he did enter I wouldn't necessarily assume Iowa. Arizona State would make a lot of sense

Reactions: AEG82
He's not. He'd make sense as a spring transfer though, he's buried and they've recruited over him a lot.

If he did enter I wouldn't necessarily assume Iowa. Arizona State would make a lot of sense
If he can’t crack the depth chart at Oregon, why do we want him here? Proctor is at least a somewhat proven commodity.
I realize our receivers aren’t the best, but why get so excited for another unproven WR?

Really wanted him the first time. Still would like him here. Sounds like it's a possibility for the future though. We have a shot, that much is promising.

If he can’t crack the depth chart at Oregon, why do we want him here? Proctor is at least a somewhat proven commodity.
I realize our receivers aren’t the best, but why get so excited for another unproven WR?
Have you seen who he is behind? Not saying he would even consider iowa but we 100% would take him. Would be better than everyone but maybe Kaleb Brown.
We cannot recruit guys at his talent level, so portal grabs from deep roster would be excellent.

Well Oregon has good receivers and we have bad receivers. Kaleb Brown couldn't crack the depth chart at OSU and was our best WR

I have from a reliable source he has a UIowa email address now.

This source is wondering if there will be an announcement tomorrow, unsure about that.

Word was Nebraska was making a hard push but thinks this is a good sign.

Hopefully!
Yep I just had a buddy who never makes shit up text me he's enrolled at Iowa. So take it for what it's worth.

As far as the Kasper goes, Oregon used four main receivers- three juniors and a 4th-year sophomore. One receiver, Troy Franklin, has declared for the draft.

After those four receivers a was a fellow freshman, Anderson, with four receptions.

Next year he'll have two seniors and a junior ahead of him. Depending upon how patient he is, the path for lots of playing time would potentially open up a ton after next season.

Edit to add: Aaanndddd I'm dumb and somehow didn't even think of the portal. Disregard.

Last edited:
He's buried and they've recruited over him a lot.
Kasper was a 4* 5.9 recruit. This year's Oregon class has one WR (a 4* 6 recruit) and last year's had one. Otherwise, he is rated above all other receivers in his class and above. If those two are great, that could help out a lot as far as him being passed up.

The four receivers ahead of him this year featured one guy who will be in the NFL next year, two will be seniors, and one a junior.

I'm hoping/dreaming he's impatient and checks out Iowa but if he likes Oregon then his path to (potential) playing time will open up a ton his junior season.

EDIT to say that everything I just typed is meh because I somehow forgot about the transfer portal and the WRs brought in. Not sure how I missed that. Disregard and carry on, gentlemen.

Last edited:
Kasper was a 4* 5.9 recruit. This year's Oregon class has one WR (a 4* 6 recruit) and last year's had one. Otherwise, he is rated above all other receivers in his class and above. If those two are great, that could help out a lot as far as him being passed up.

The four receivers ahead of him this year featured one guy who will be in the NFL next year, two will be seniors, and one a junior.

I'm hoping/dreaming he's impatient and checks out Iowa but if he likes Oregon then his path to (potential) playing time will open up a ton his junior season.
$$$$$$$$$$ On where he ends up!

Now do the portal receivers they’ve brought in.

Reactions: cm8124 and Ad-Hawk
Hope you guys are right. If you have it - please put link up showing him in there.

He is not in this directory, while other players are in it and listed as student....

I would think an announcement would be made about him coming to Iowa before he enrolled, not after.

It's not the done deal some people think it is at this point. It may prove to be true...but not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT