ADVERTISEMENT

Project 25: eliminate that National Weather Service

Who gives a f--k. Who started the Steele Dossier and Russia bullshit in 2016 which was a lie to the American people and people like you fell hook, line, and sinker for it? Perkins Coie & led by Marc Elias. When are you libtards going to figure out you're being massively played?

Who's the person that got swing states to change how their voting worked in 2020 because of "covid". Yep, Marc Elias.

Who started the campaign on Project 2025 putting out total lies about the what's in the Mandate for Leadership? You know this piece of shit PDF below which was the playbook for how this all started with the media? Democracy Forward. Who's the Chair of this organization? Marc Elias. Who else is on the board of this company? Ron Klain.

So you have people like ultra libtard and misinformation expert Hamill getting wrecked for his dumbass meme which is propagated by Democracy Forward and Marc Elias.

Boy, you shredded that moran with your prepackaged talking points.

Please state how this would benefit Floridians, and Americans in general. Please state which aspects of Project 2025 you agree with.
Thanks.

She's pure MAGA at this point dude... it's just deep down she's knows that she's been played so easy by an idiot like Trump, DeSantis, et. al. But she's all in now, because she can't just say that GOP party is dangerous and could care less about her or what she considers important

This to me falls in the realm of public information. I shouldn't EVER have to pay for a weather forecast.
Look I’m in ultimate agreement with all of you. Just saying that except for the basic data collection, I don’t think the forecasting part is really that magical.

Oh, and as for paying for it, when you pull up your embedded weather app on your phone, do you pay for that?

Look I’m in ultimate agreement with all of you. Just saying that except for the basic data collection, I don’t think the forecasting part is really that magical.

Oh, and as for paying for it, when you pull up your embedded weather app on your phone, do you pay for that?
I do not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT