ADVERTISEMENT

Pryce reveals who his Freshman Roommate will be

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Just a matter of time....

FZgFH3_WIAEZk-m

He’s a must have for the Hawks. I’d like to get him and a rebounder to come off the pine.

Bowen, Ulis,Dix, Perkins, Pryce, Brock in the back out,
Patrick,JP ( hopefully), Payton, Owen, Mulvey, up front.

While this looks great, imagine if for some reason Kris doesn’t leave for the NBA. I can’t think of any reason why, but what if?

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
Don’t know but I’m preparing myself for a nut punch
Always expect a NO. Anything else is a bonus.

When was the last time Iowa won a significant recruiting battle for a top 30-40 player? And, if recently, I'm guessing it was an outlier to the reality.

So, BIG announcement was to let people know he will be announcing his commitment on September 2nd.

This is like a promise ring. Makes no sense.

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
With 26 teams in his graphic, I guess he cut a team a day to get it down to three or so by Sep 2 when he will make the big reveal. I will check back next month.

So, BIG announcement was to let people know he will be announcing his commitment on September 2nd.

This is like a promise ring. Makes no sense.
With 26 teams in his graphic, I guess he cut a team a day to get it down to three or so by Sep 2 when he will make the big reveal. I will check back next month.

He writes in his Instagram post that "over the next few weeks I will be cutting my list down."

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but I thought the list was already down to at most 3 teams (including Tennessee) and most likely 2 teams (Iowa & Syracuse).

From this story from 8 days ago, he had no other visits planned after Syracuse. He said IF he were to take another official visit it would be to Kansas or Gonzaga. Duke is definitely out of the mix.

Eh, I try to assume the best in someone before immediately jumping to "attention hound, etc". Maybe he sincerely likes all 3 schools in the race and really wants time to process everything before jumping into a huge life decision? I'd much rather him make the right decision to start rather than rushing it and then jumping in the portal after 1 year. He's a 17 year old kid--let's cut the guy some slack.

Attention hound. Inflated ego move. We need him, but if we miss out now it will be much easier to take.
See it how you want but I see it as acknowlment to the teams that pursued him and he built relationships with and simply he will be making his decision on Sept 2nd.

There's been a lot of speculation that he may be deciding sooner or at the event this week so this stops all that buzz and let's him and his family soak it all in and make the decision best for them.

Eh, I try to assume the best in someone before immediately jumping to "attention hound, etc". Maybe he sincerely likes all 3 schools in the race and really wants time to process everything before jumping into a huge life decision? I'd much rather him make the right decision to start rather than rushing it and then jumping in the portal after 1 year. He's a 17 year old kid--let's cut the guy some slack.

His list is down to 3 schools, right?

It's interesting that he lists 26 schools

No judgment. Just find it interesting

Attention hound. Inflated ego move. We need him, but if we miss out now it will be much easier to take.
This entire generation is entitled and attention hounds.

Social media has absolutely ruined their ability to just be kids. Well, that and AAU season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT