ADVERTISEMENT

PSU is gonna get smoked in about an hour!

Great comeback for PSU.....never thought they would win the 197 pound match or win the meet without Nolf in the line up. As much as I hate to say it I felt like I was watching a Gable coached team tonight in the fact that they never gave up and pulled off a major upset at 197..

Yeah but f*** Penn State.

What a tragedy of a f***ing scene that was at the end of that meet with their fans celebrating.

Like watching the Patriots and Bama in relief that they won another championship.

Garbage.
hahaa sounds like a whole lot of jealously @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset it's called passionate fans supporting their team, gotta be honest, I was disappointed in carver-hawkeye last night when I saw all of the empty seats even before the premier match of the night between Lee-Lizak, don't hate fans for supporting their team...

Psu fans paying up to see Ohio state have some f$@
632e4f53-c96d-4d5b-bedd-40b4eb89b57b.jpg

hahaa sounds like a whole lot of jealously (I don't get jealous. I don't like seeing certain teams win with any kind of consistency.)
USER=9644]@EvilMonkeyInTheCloset[/USER] it's called passionate fans supporting their team (Call it what you want. It still smells like dog sh**....and I can't smell) gotta be honest, I was disappointed in carver-hawkeye last night when I saw all of the empty seats even before the premier match of the night between Lee-Lizak, don't hate fans for supporting their team...
Then they should discontinue having success. Fair is fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT