ADVERTISEMENT

PSU pbp

said it all year. he can't finish that single without the dump. never has been able to and it's why he'll never win that match. frankly, the only reason it's that close is because rby, for reasons i will never understand, chooses to make it close. he scores every time he tries. bizarre.

Desanto - RBY match reminded me of Lugo - Sasso match a couple of years ago where Sasso stalled the entire match takes one shot the entire match and wins.

Nah, RBY wins easily if he wants to. For some reason he doesn’t want to. Sad to say, but it’s the truth until ADS learns to finish shots against RBY.
Which is what I said. Ads finished one of those shots, he makes RBY wrestle. Tires him out and drags him into deeper water.

Reactions: 24 so far
Ads gets to the leg, but he’s gotta create a better angle. I think he can find a way to finish one of these eventually. Two more shots at Rby.
we've been waiting for 3 years. he has not finished a leg attack against rby since their first match. he's probably been in on close to 20 deep attacks. 0% finish rate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT