ADVERTISEMENT

Q-ANON Calm Before The Storm

jimmy310

HB MVP
Sep 6, 2006
Iowa city, IA
Since October 28th, somebody close to the POTUS with top secret (Q) clearance has been dropping clues on 4chan & 8ch.net /CBTS/. He/she has been predicting events before they happen, and slowly leaking huge bits of intelligence to "Red Pill" the public.

http://www.db-q.com/

Dp0wlRr.jpg

X7NRW8B.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxclone
I can't read all of that, give me some cliff notes. Should I start boarding up the windows?

Reactions: unIowa
Trump is a freemason but he is a different sect. He is more closely related to the Scottish rite. Knights templar. Which explains the Jerusalem thing. His enemies are more of a crazed illuminati skull and bones devil worship sect. Its dark vs light

I forgot infinity chan was a thing. Time to suppress that memory again.
This whole Q-anon thing started on 4chan on/pol/ and after a few days it was moved to 8ch.net /cbts/ because the threads were being slid, and shills were posting Natzi sh!t
and gore to discredit the board.

Reactions: unIowa
I watched a documentary like 7 years ago that explained something eerily similar to this on Youtube but the last part of the 10 video series was never uploaded and if I try to find those videos again they are gone. It freaked me out what I learned from those so I have never searched again.

so basically Satan worshipers are controlling the world, is what I gathered before my eyes glazed over...but Trump and the NSA are gonna save us all, yet the NSA is controlled by organizations that are in on this? Not mocking just trying to follow.
I think a big part of the battle is Trump draining the swamp, and surrounding himself with people he can trust (military/family).

Reactions: Foxclone and unIowa
FLASH_BREAK_

/\* /\ /\*

Shall we play a game?

Map is critical to understand.

Future unlocks past.

DECLAS_ATL_(past).

News unlocks map.

Find the markers.

10 & [10].

12/7 – 12/17.

Concourse F.

Terminal 5.

Private_operated plane (OP)?

ATL -> IAD

Extraction/known.

Dark.

Darkness.

Learn double meanings.

SHUTDOWN.

Q/POTUS-1

Q/POTUS-2

Q/POTUS-3

Q/POTUS-4 [10]

Q/POTUS-5

“Special Place”

Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?

Coincidence or message?

“The Great Awakening”

POTUS today.

Unlock?

CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).

How about a nice game of chess?

SPLASH.

FOX THREE.

Q

rKOCAK6.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts