ADVERTISEMENT

Rank last year's offensive position groups.

The f*ck is this supposed to mean? I can read just fine, thank you anyway.
Just not sure what it is in this thread that's caused you guys to label me as some KF apologist or plant from the Athletic Department.

I rank position groups firstly by the team record. I've provided a link to a basketball thread where I've done the exact same thing.

What I've said shouldn't be that confusing. But since Little Focker was slow to come along, I provided the link to disprove what he was implying. You either didn't click the link or your reading comprehension is poor

Just not sure what it is in this thread that's caused you guys to label me as some KF apologist or plant from the Athletic Department.

I rank position groups firstly by the team record. I've provided a link to a basketball thread where I've done the exact same thing.

What I've said shouldn't be that confusing. But since Little Focker was slow to come along, I provided the link to disprove what he was implying. You either didn't click the link or your reading comprehension is poor
You think showing that you like to fellate FM as much as you do KF proves that a non sequitur response to a question at hand in a thread proves anything? All it proves is that if you don't care to discuss the topic in the thread, you shouldn't participate. The team's overall record does not equal the quality of each of the individual position groups alone, as much as you would like to think that. You're not demonstrating that you're a superfan or have better perspective than anyone else. If you don't want to discuss the topic, STFU.

You think showing that you like to fellate FM as much as you do KF proves that a non sequitur response to a question at hand in a thread proves anything? All it proves is that if you don't care to discuss the topic in the thread, you shouldn't participate. The team's overall record does not equal the quality of each of the individual position groups alone, as much as you would like to think that. You're not demonstrating that you're a superfan or have better perspective than anyone else. If you don't want to discuss the topic, STFU.
Read better

A position group means a unit of the team. This isn't difficult to understand.

A position group means a unit of the team. This isn't difficult to understand.
Yeah I get it.

My contribution to the thread is not hard to understand either. The first way I will evaluate any member of a team is by the team record.

I could further asses by position or player in a more detailed and individualized manner. But I'll leave that up to you guys. And instead I'll take the opportunity to defend a team perspective in a day and age where team sports have become way over-individualized. I did the same thing in the basketball thread and have give a similar contribution to similar threads for years.

None of this is hard to understand. The people who gave likes to my posts sure didn't have a hard time understanding it. There will not be a reason for me to explain this again

Yeah I get it.

My contribution to the thread is not hard to understand either. The first way I will evaluate any member of a team is by the team record.

I could further asses by position or player in a more detailed and individualized manner. But I'll leave that up to you guys. And instead I'll take the opportunity to defend a team perspective in a day and age where team sports have become way over-individualized. I did the same thing in the basketball thread and have give a similar contribution to similar threads for years.

None of this is hard to understand. The people who gave likes to my posts sure didn't have a hard time understanding it. There will not be a reason for me to explain this again

"My contribution to the thread is not hard to understand either."

Yes it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT