ADVERTISEMENT

Rare pair of Tundra Swans migrate to Florida....quickly killed

Sure. But there are people on the shore yelling at him not to. I donno, seems pretty reckless imo.

Dude's 100% an asshole, whether it was a protected bird or not.
I’ve been yelled at for hunting antelope in Montana, by people who pullledn over and started yelling at the antelope to run. They ran them right to us.

Kte2T0.gif

What an asshole. We get swans by us on occasion. There is no way you would mistake them for a goose. None.

And even if he was actually confused, a hunter is taught from the time we're children that you don't shoot if you're not sure.

That sucks but if those are anything like trumpeter swans, they are dicks. I hate those birds. I wouldn't shoot one though.

If he’s in a legal hunting area and sure if his shooting picture( more than the ID of what he was shooting) it’s legal.
The man shot at both large, all-white birds, which are federally-protected and can't be hunted in the state.

This sounds like something that would happen in a Farrelly Brothers movie.

The man shot at both large, all-white birds, which are federally-protected and can't be hunted in the state. One managed to fly away, but he tracked the other down in his kayak. Hawkins said it looked like he wrung the bird's neck, shoved it under water, then slung it onto his boat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT