ADVERTISEMENT

Real Woods in the portal? Mineo inkling Penn State

Come on Mike, tell me you didn't say a few things on psu site today that were a little tongue in cheek, disingenuous so to speak. Maybe even trolling. Be honest.
I don’t troll. It’s beneath me. For God’s sake, if you guys really knew how many post and threads we comb through, just to keep a small form of sanity around here….and for what? So you guys can have your verbal playground without consequence? Cause that is really what it’s starting to look like to me.

and it was your folks that set me off to begin with @PD4thespawn. District4 with his F Iowa, the. I come “home” and start catching up by reading the absolute garbage in this thread? I only made it 2 pages before I just gave up!

it’s truly tiresome!

Come on Mike, tell me you didn't say a few things on psu site today that were a little tongue in cheek, disingenuous so to speak. Maybe even trolling. Be honest.
It was more about, truly, just being away for 9 days and not having any information about what was or wasn’t really happening.

I still say Larry is innocent! Larry Flynt and Larry Lee! @PatMineo22 is, as described, a rouge reporter looking to get the drop. I could see how he might interrupt things said to him and find a way to make it appear something is wrong. And Willie….Flo isn’t much better really!
now, if it were HR’s Willie, I’d have put more stock in it!

Z

I think Mineo hurt himself even more so than he has previously with his feeble attempt to pull the parents into his little tirade against Iowa. Lee posted a fact that he has known a guy since 1987, coached together in the past and yet Mineo keeps trying to manipulate the situation. It's such a bad look for him. I haven't followed him and don't care, but now realize he is a hapless and vile human being that is haplessly wandering through a woeful life in an attempt to feel some sense of relevancy--and is failing in that endeavor as well.

Many of these fathers that had kids that wrestled on schoolboy, cadet, junior teams get to know each other. Hanging out in gyms, hotels etc. Of course they talk. Mineo is a Penn State Homer that truly hates everything about Iowa. I rank him as the #1 Iowa Hater, Willie Saylor, #2 (although he is more skillful in his approaches to try to seem objective-ha, he is failing in that attempt as well), and that guy on the last show with Willie as #3--he's a joke. Willie, just so you know, being linked with Mineo is not a compliment. If you needed any clarity. I say again, if Willie keeps trying to insinuate Iowa doing wrongdoing, I truly believe we should organize a large scale cancellation of subscriptions. He should be held accountable for his actions. We can ignore Mineo as a nuisance, but Willie has a platform and he's using that platform to hurt our team and program.

I think Mineo hurt himself even more so than he has previously with his feeble attempt to pull the parents into his little tirade against Iowa. Lee posted a fact that he has known a guy since 1987, coached together in the past and yet Mineo keeps trying to manipulate the situation. It's such a bad look for him. I haven't followed him and don't care, but now realize he is a hapless and vile human being that is haplessly wandering through a woeful life in an attempt to feel some sense of relevancy--and is failing in that endeavor as well.

Many of these fathers that had kids that wrestled on schoolboy, cadet, junior teams get to know each other. Hanging out in gyms, hotels etc. Of course they talk. Mineo is a Penn State Homer that truly hates everything about Iowa. I rank him as the #1 Iowa Hater, Willie Saylor, #2 (although he is more skillful in his approaches to try to seem objective-ha, he is failing in that attempt as well), and that guy on the last show with Willie as #3--he's a joke. Willie, just so you know, being linked with Mineo is not a compliment. If you needed any clarity. I say again, if Willie keeps trying to insinuate Iowa doing wrongdoing, I truly believe we should organize a large scale cancellation of subscriptions. He should be held accountable for his actions. We can ignore Mineo as a nuisance, but Willie has a platform and he's using that platform to hurt our team and program.
I don’t know that Pat is a PSU homer, probably more along the lines of a headline homer. He is a Jersey guy, but wrestled at Rutgers I believe.

maybe he always wanted to wrestle for PSU or Iowa…..instead of against them.

Z

Reactions: el dub
Lol! That’s the thing…right there! It doesn’t have to be a feud! It’s college f’ing wrestling.

Everybody wants to shoot at each other all the f’ing time, like the Hatfields and McCoy’s in some Kentucky backwoods holler!

tired of it! Tired of all the whining. Tired of all the accusations. Tired of the stupid, stupid f’ing comments that come out of the mouths of two of the best wrestling fan bases in America. Who’s swinging the biggest piece of meat? Who is joining the big dick club today? Because that’s what it sounds like all the time!!! I got news for each and everyone of you, it ain’t you. You are compensating!

Cael this…TNT that! Jesus people, they are both doing everything they can to win! If you don’t realize that you’re not very F’ing bright!

But all we wanna do is take pot shots. F the pedos! F Iowa and their fans! really?? Sometimes I sit here and look at these threads and the comments and think, “do these guys really go through life like this every single day?”What a miserable existence!

are you offended? If you are, it’s because you’re part of the problem. You are what makes this the cesspool! Congrats!

If you’re not offended, thank you for being part of the solution. unfortunately, I don’t think there are enough of us doing that.

Frustrating!!
I nominate you for worst moderator of the year. Last month you showed how you operate, and many of us were rolling our eyes and saying "Really?!" This post is more of the same. The last thing I'd expect from a moderator is a scolding rant, which is the way your posts come across.

Additionally, last night you responded to my post from almost two weeks ago. hahaha Suggestion: if you want to be part of a conversation, you might want to post sooner, at most within a couple of days, not a couple of weeks.

I nominate you for worst moderator of the year. Last month you showed how you operate, and many of us were rolling our eyes and saying "Really?!" This post is more of the same. The last thing I'd expect from a moderator is a scolding rant, which is the way your posts come across.

Tell us you don’t know what “moderator” means without telling us you don’t know what “moderator” means.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
I could be a moderator and do the job in between my full time job… I’m sure there is more into it… but it hasn’t shown for a long time

I could be a moderator and do the job in between my full time job… I’m sure there is more into it… but it hasn’t shown for a long time
Also, I don’t mind your thoughts behind your last few thoughts.. just never are around.

I don’t know that Pat is a PSU homer, probably more along the lines of a headline homer. He is a Jersey guy, but wrestled at Rutgers I believe.

maybe he always wanted to wrestle for PSU or Iowa…..instead of against them.

Z
So are you saying, "Hell hath no fury like a wrestler scorned with access to 16K followers on social media." ? 😉

Reactions: Mike Zierath
It was more about, truly, just being away for 9 days and not having any information about what was or wasn’t really happening.
It’s tough to get caught up after that much time away, especially when firestorms flare up. But this is all just nonsense, anyway, so don’t feel bad. Those who truly get angry and violent over this stuff have underlying issues only they can fix.

In the meantime, play on.

Umm….You insinuated that Cael was hitting the portal because he didn’t think he could develop AA’s in the room…or was that some other guy named HawkFan1986? You came up with that gem. Own it!
Own it he says with an exclamation point. I’ll play along with your demand and I’ll own a few things here.

1. I’ll own that I can’t stand Cael Sanderson and I think he’s a puke. My opinion.

2. I’ll own that I haven’t liked him ever since he forced his hall of fame college coach out of a job. Tried for a few years, failed at ISU, tucked tail and ran to Pennsylvania, while giving the state of Iowa a parting elbow to the face on his way.

3. I’ll own that I despised him even more when he gutted his program that he just ran out on of all the talented wrestlers they had, including one with a disgusting past and had no problem getting him enrolled at PSU.

4. Finally, I’ll own that I definitely probably said what you think I said, not much makes me happier than ticking off arrogant PSU posters on this board. Posters like you.

Have I owned enough? Not that I care what you think. Limp your way back to your safe place but do so knowing that I’ll never like Cael Sanderson, no matter how much you want me to, and idc what you have to say about any of this.

Last edited:
Own it he says with an exclamation point. I’ll play along with your demand and I’ll own a few things here.

1. I’ll own that I can’t stand Cael Sanderson and I think he’s a puke. My opinion.

2. I’ll own that I haven’t liked him ever since he forced his hall of fame college coach out of a job. Tried for a few years, failed at ISU, tucked tail and ran to Pennsylvania, while giving the state of Iowa a parting elbow to the face on his way.

3. I’ll own that I despised him even more when he gutted his program that he just ran out on of all the talented wrestlers they had, including one with a disgusting past and had no problem getting him enrolled at PSU.

4. Finally, I’ll own that I definitely probably said what you think I said, not much makes me happier than ticking off arrogant PSU posters on this board. Posters like you.

Have I owned enough? Not that I care what you think. Limp your way back to your safe place but do so knowing that I’ll never like Cael Sanderson, no matter how much you want me to, and idc what you have to say about any of this.
Cael Sanderson, being so deeply buried in your head, is probably bad for your health. It's taking time off of your life. If you have children, or grandchildren, do them a favor. At the very least, get in some medication. If necessary, get on a long-term plan with a shrink. You'll live longer.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkFan1986
Cael Sanderson, being so deeply buried in your head, is probably bad for your health. It's taking time off of your life. If you have children, or grandchildren, do them a favor. At the very least, get in some medication. If necessary, get on a long-term plan with a shrink. You'll live longer.
And he’s so buried in your head that you had to reply!! Are you an Iowa fan?

I don’t worship the ground Cael Sanderson walks on so I must be insane. Haha. I love that logic.

I appreciate the medical advice from what I can only assume is a a board certified PHD, but I’m just shy of my 35th b day and an easy cut back to my college wrestling weight. Although it might be a bit harder to cut that now, I think I’m fine, but I do appreciate your concern. Haha. This board cracks me up.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
I don’t worship the ground Cael Sanderson walks on so I must be insane. Haha. I love that logic.

I appreciate the medical advice from what I can only assume is a a board certified PHD, but I’m just shy of my 35th b day and an easy cut back to my college wrestling weight. Although it might be a bit harder to cut that now, I think I’m fine, but I do appreciate your concern. Haha. This board cracks me up.
There is a deep, wide chasm between what you described versus worshiping him.

Reactions: mcpat
I fall at one end and you fall at the other. I don’t hate you for liking the guy, so don’t worry about me for disliking him. I think that’s fair.
Love the honesty!! That’s real. We all fail at one end or the other. That’s what trolls don’t understand!! They rather spend their time here smh!!

My HS wrestling coach was fit as a fiddle, four years older than you. In addition to wrestling practice, he was a runner, hitting the road several times a week. But, he was tormented by something, and his heart exploded.

Let your hatred for Cael go, man. Let it go. Even Bobby Douglas isn't harboring what you are.

My HS wrestling coach was fit as a fiddle, four years older than you. In addition to wrestling practice, he was a runner, hitting the road several times a week. But, he was tormented by something, and his heart exploded.

Let your hatred for Cael go, man. Let it go. Even Bobby Douglas isn't harboring what you are.
Still replying to someone who said he’s good move on!!!

I find it funny that when mineo said Penn st was option number 1 it was ok. Then he chose Iowa now Iowa is buying him per intermat jaggers weekly b/s. Which willie is the boss of!! Did you sign off on that willie? If you did you are a douche!!! People hate Iowa but it’s ok for Penn st??? See dean. That was fine but woods chose a Iowa it’s a problem?

Holy shit the past 30+ months were enjoyable. When they stumbled from their mountain top and were squarely beneath us, it was radio silent around here.
To be fair, I think it’s the optics of recent impropriety (and probably a bit of schadenfreude as well, admittedly) which has people venturing over here recently.

I find it funny that when mineo said Penn st was option number 1 it was ok. Then he chose Iowa now Iowa is buying him per intermat jaggers weekly b/s. Which willie is the boss of!! Did you sign off on that willie? If you did you are a douche!!! People hate Iowa but it’s ok for Penn st??? See dean. That was fine but woods chose a Iowa it’s a problem?
I'd be willing to bet that all these anti-Iowa podcast/social media dorks at some point had their heads put into a toilet by a Hawkeye.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
To be fair, I think it’s the optics of recent impropriety (and probably a bit of schadenfreude as well, admittedly) which has people venturing over here recently.
Some maybe. but between NCAAs and before the Real Woods thing there already a lot of you guys hanging around derailing every thread over here

Interesting diatribe. I must have hit a nerve with you by discussing the guy that has been eating TNT’s lunch for the last decade.

It’s great that you are finally able to admit that your arch-nemesis is able to develop his own wrestlers in the room. Now just call yourself a dumbass and we are done here.

Can someone “gif-fy” please post George Constanta crossing a busy street with the Frogger arcade game from the pizza shop?
frogger_seinfeld.gif

I don’t troll. It’s beneath me. For God’s sake, if you guys really knew how many post and threads we comb through, just to keep a small form of sanity around here….and for what? So you guys can have your verbal playground without consequence? Cause that is really what it’s starting to look like to me.

and it was your folks that set me off to begin with @PD4thespawn. District4 with his F Iowa, the. I come “home” and start catching up by reading the absolute garbage in this thread? I only made it 2 pages before I just gave up!

it’s truly tiresome!

This is a moderator that gets it. And BTW, some of the things we say over on Nittany Nation deserves pushback from Iowa fans and if it continues should warrant a ban. We say some very dumb things at times there. I'll say this too, if you ever see us accusing your kids of juicing and your program of cheating or even kids and parents taking payoffs, ill be right there beside of Mike to call out the stupidity.

And as for the rest of you putting down Mike, I've seen you put down JS and JRod at times simply for giving fair opinions, instead of being a pain in their ass you should be thanking those guys. It's because of them and guys like them that we continue to have respect for your fanbase.

Reactions: PAHURDLER
This is a moderator that gets it. And BTW, some of the things we say over on Nittany Nation deserves pushback from Iowa fans and if it continues should warrant a ban. We say some very dumb things at times there. I'll say this too, if you ever see us accusing your kids of juicing and your program of cheating or even kids and parents taking payoffs, ill be right there beside of Mike to call out the stupidity.

And as for the rest of you putting down Mike, I've seen you put down JS and JRod at times simply for giving fair opinions, instead of being a pain in their ass you should be thanking those guys. It's because of them and guys like them that we continue to have respect for your fanbase.
I’ve seen you post multiple times over on BWI. You’re one of the guys you mention that should be pushed back on. So pot meet kettle. You’re consistently saying how bad you wanna come back over here and stir up crap. You’re part of the reason guys like me think so lowly of a lot of the PSU posters over here. Well now you’re back, let’s see how long you can follow your own

Js and Jrod are solid posters. They don’t go over to BWI and start crap. Use them as an example to your own fan base on how to post on a rivals board before you start telling us HR posters how to respond to the consistent crap that a lot of you contribute here.

It’s easy to smear HR, but there’s a reason we’re fed up with the collective PSU trolls crap. Door swings both ways.

I’ll add that I like a number of the PSU fans that post here. I rarely agree, but I don’t mind them contributing. McPat comes to mind, he sees things differently than I, but we’ve had decent convos about a number of subjects. Be like mcpat and others and everything is good.

I’ve seen you post multiple times over on BWI. You’re one of the guys you mention that should be pushed back on. So pot meet kettle. You’re consistently saying how bad you wanna come back over here and stir up crap. You’re part of the reason guys like me think so lowly of a lot of the PSU posters over here. Well now you’re back, let’s see how long you can follow your own

Js and Jrod are solid posters. They don’t go over to BWI and start crap. Use them as an example to your own fan base on how to post on a rivals board before you start telling us HR posters how to respond to the consistent crap that a lot of you contribute here.

It’s easy to smear HR, but there’s a reason we’re fed up with the collective PSU trolls crap. Door swings both ways.

I’ll add that I like a number of the PSU fans that post here. I rarely agree, but I don’t mind them contributing. McPat comes to mind, he sees things differently than I, but we’ve had decent convos about a number of subjects. Be like mcpat and others and everything is good.
No, what you see me doing over on BWI is making fun of all the stupid sh*t you guys are saying over here. The pushback I've ALWAYS given has to do with your "base" here on HR accusing our athletes of steroid use, our athletes and parents taking payoffs, our coaching staff of buying athletes and too many other things to count that disparage the entire sport in general.

Complete respect for your program and athletes. The handful of guys that post over there know this about me. As for JS and JRod, I've has my battles with them but I'll bet they would tell you I'm fair and that I've been outspoken if PSU make accusations about Iowa without having any proof. Especially if they are gonna accuse your wrestlers of steroid use. That kinda bullsh*t doesn't go unchecked for very long over there. And it's not only JRod and JS calling it out. It's PSU fans as well.

This is a perfect example of the kinda crap that a decent poster wouldn’t say if they are wanting to have a rationale discussion. It took you about 24 hours….
Oh hush. It's tongue in cheek. 15 years on these boards and you guys still take everything I say seriously?

Oh hush. It's tongue in cheek. 15 years on these boards and you guys still take everything I say seriously?
See my previous post. At the end of the day, PSU fans trying to take the moral high ground isn’t going to work.

This is a perfect example of the kinda crap that a decent poster wouldn’t say if they are wanting to have a rationale discussion. It took you about 24 hours….
BTW, years and years and years of you guys saying PSU is cheating, why hasn't Spencer and all these other kids that PSU missed out on spill the beans on what PSU was offering? I mean you guys use to tell me it was because the wrestling community is tight lipped about these things but now I'm starting to seriously doubt that considering there are now parents and athletes coming out about what other programs are doing to recruit kids in to their program. So I'm asking, why aren't these kids ratting out PSU? Seems it's in vogue now.

BTW, years and years and years of you guys saying PSU is cheating, why hasn't Spencer and all these other kids that PSU missed out on spill the beans on what PSU was offering? I mean you guys use to tell me it was because the wrestling community is tight lipped about these things but now I'm starting to seriously doubt that considering there are now parents and athletes coming out about what other programs are doing to recruit kids in to their program. So I'm asking, why aren't these kids ratting out PSU? Seems it's in vogue now.
To steal a line from you…oh hush it’s just tongue and cheek you can’t take it seriously

Thats an example of the door swinging both ways. I’m done with everything that isn’t wrestling talk with all of you trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT