ADVERTISEMENT

Reasonably Satisfied with Game Today

I think with all those passing yards in garbage time in the fourth quarter we won’t be last in the country in yards per game. Let’s go boys!

IF KF can keep scoring points during garbage time and keeps running for 5 yards off a fake kneel to end the half, Iowa might not be the worst statistical P5 offense.

Reactions: NI hawk
We are not close to Michigan in recruiting and the talent we can get.

The D was solid (not great) today. The O grew in the second half. The team kept fighting.

It will a big problem that we went into a home game as a 10 point underdog, and our Offense is bad, and would be boring even if it was good.

But we played ok today.
Do you wear sunglasses all the time, use a cane to radar scan what's in front of you and have a german shepard that says "service dog"?

Reactions: Kurt Warner
We are not close to Michigan in recruiting and the talent we can get.

The D was solid (not great) today. The O grew in the second half. The team kept fighting.

It will a big problem that we went into a home game as a 10 point underdog, and our Offense is bad, and would be boring even if it was good.

But we played ok today.
Tom Cruise Reaction GIF

It’s a game. We were playing the #4 team in the nation. Iowa loses this match up, especially in a down year, most of the time.

Wi had 2 yards rushing today. ISU got beat by Kansas. Oklahoma got butt stomped. News flash we don’t have Bama or Ohio State talent. Many fans on here set unrealistic expectations and then go nuts when they aren’t met.

We got outplayed and lost to a more talented team today. It will happen in three weeks when we play Ohio State. It may well happen next week too.

Enjoy the game and celebrate the good games. Don’t let the bad ones ruin your week, or feel you’ve got to bash 18-22 year olds because you lost $50.

I get frustrated by the X’s and 0’s, penalties, and poor play too. I still watch every week and am entertained by a team I Iove.

It’s a game. We were playing the #4 team in the nation. Iowa loses this match up, especially in a down year, most of the time.

Wi had 2 yards rushing today. ISU got beat by Kansas. Oklahoma got butt stomped. News flash we don’t have Bama or Ohio State talent. Many fans on here set unrealistic expectations and then go nuts when they aren’t met.

We got outplayed and lost to a more talented team today. It will happen in three weeks when we play Ohio State. It may well happen next week too.

Enjoy the game and celebrate the good games. Don’t let the bad ones ruin your week, or feel you’ve got to bash 18-22 year olds because you lost $50.

I get frustrated by the X’s and 0’s, penalties, and poor play too. I still watch every week and am entertained by a team I Iove.
Good post.

This is exactly how I feel. For anyone watching an Iowa game or listening to national media, who would want to play in this offense or team other than kickers?
Guys that don’t have the talent to play anywhere else. Is Brecht our only receiver over 5’10? I can’t believe any running back would come here, and fully expect at least a few guys on offense to hit the portal. Recruiting is going to take a dive, especially on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT