ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

Looks like top 10 is UNC, NC State, PSU, Lehigh, tOSU, UMich, Iowa, ISU, Nebby, OKSt. Come to Iowa Jax! Slightly surprised to not see Cornell on the list.
In the Flo video of the midnight phone calls, Jax said he was surprised Iowa state and Nebraska didn’t reach out to him. I guess he still put them on his list. He made it clear Oklahoma State is top priority for him, Taylor made him sweat it out though. I remember Carl showing up at Suriano’s door at midnight. Is that still allowed?

Reactions: TarpHawk and el dub
I sure hope these kids don't decide where they are going to college based off midnight phone calls, or lack there of.

Then again, this current batch of guys were hatched in 2006 so I'm not sure how best to cater to them.

I'd figure they would prefer a snap, Instagram message etc with a cash drop to their Venmo accounts for mullet maintenance and mustache wax.

I sure hope these kids don't decide where they are going to college based off midnight phone calls, or lack there of.

Then again, this current batch of guys were hatched in 2006 so I'm not sure how best to cater to them.

I'd figure they would prefer a snap, Instagram message etc with a cash drop to their Venmo accounts for mullet maintenance and mustache wax.

Knox did.

Plus. It's recruiting man. Kids want to know you want them and they want to be sold their dream. Those 2 parts have never changed.

The only thing that's changed is the money.

Reactions: el dub and Hawktu

I don’t think that they will make the decision based solely on who called at midnight but it is one of the many factors to consider. No matter how old or young a person is it is always good to feel wanted.

Reactions: TarpHawk and el dub
Sliced GIF

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
I don’t think that they will make the decision based solely on who called at midnight but it is one of the many factors to consider. No matter how old or young a person is it is always good to feel wanted.
I currently wouldn't want anyone calling at midnight. Even if my wife called out to me at midnight, I would probably run for the hills. I am too old to do without sleep. However, if I were a young college kid, I would answer the call with fervor. :)

I currently wouldn't want anyone calling at midnight. Even if my wife called out to me at midnight, I would probably run for the hills. I am too old to do without sleep. However, if I were a young college kid, I would answer the call with fervor. :)
When I first read this, I thought you were talking about the hypothetical of your wife calling young college kids. My bad.

Regardless, I believe pics of her are now required to be requested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT